It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien eating another alien with "Earth, you're next" under it on Mars?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok, trying to make a point. All of these threads that come up saying "xxx" found on Mars rock, it must mean something are hilarious! It seems along the same lines of people getting into space for the first time, looking down at Italy, and seeing a sign that we need to all wear high heeled boots.

We can write quickly because the english letters and numbers are so simple. I guarentee you you won't find a Chinese character on one of the rocks. A peace sign is just a series of 3 lines. a T is 2. These things can naturally happen. If you find the Chinese character for "dream" on a rock, I'll listen. But as of now, please!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
jake, maybe there are chinese writings on the rocks, but how would I know?

I don't know chinese, so it would look like a bunch of stratches to me. I would it bypass it completely.

btw, you do make a valid point. but I don't see anything wrong with people speculating about this stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't have a problem with them sharing their thoughts and opinions, I just wanted to share mine, and was reminded of it with the peace sign on Mars.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Viking runes and Phonetian script was discovered in the Americas... but was assumed to be shovel-scrapping marks.

How'd we know if the written language of Martians cannot be simply explained as fissures or cracks?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just think it would be a REMARKABLE coincidence if it turned out that Martians just happened to speak english, a language less then 700 years old...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
perhaps the martians invented english and we only know it because they infiltrated humanity 700 years ago.

sorry yall for my comments...i've been hitting the bong again.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
perhaps the martians invented english and we only know it because they infiltrated humanity 700 years ago.

sorry yall for my comments...i've been hitting the bong again.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

Jeeze, and you're not even sharing

new topics

top topics

join