It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, long time lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hello everyone, my name is Lynn & I decided it was time to join ATS after lurking for about a year. I stumbled across the site while researching a story concept & I got hooked. Now it is one of my normal stops when I go online.

I live in the US, I'm a freelance fiction writer & I have a wide range of interests so I hope to enjoy this site further by becoming involved in some of the great discussions that take place here.

Lynn

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Welcome Lynn...
Its a nice place to read.... Njoy

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
welcome aboard.

If you have any questions, feel free to u2u the mods, rumor has it they are very handy with the answers to everything.

What story was it that brought you here?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Writer eh... then I'm sure you'll enjoy these forums...

Members Short Stories

and

Collaborative Writing

If you have any questions, just ask.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
welcome aboard.

If you have any questions, feel free to u2u the mods, rumor has it they are very handy with the answers to everything.

What story was it that brought you here?

Thank you for the welcome!

I was considering writing a fictional story about what I felt would be a more accurate account of how people would likely react in the aftermath of a cataclysmic event. (I tend to disagree with with how they portray human behavior in the "end of the world" stories. )

I have yet to write it, but someday will since I don't like to let ideas sit for to long.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lynn112

Sounds like an interesting read. I've read a few fictional accounts of the end of the world, they're always a bit horrific and interesting.

The Road was a good one, if you haven't read it.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by lynn112

Sounds like an interesting read. I've read a few fictional accounts of the end of the world, they're always a bit horrific and interesting.

The Road was a good one, if you haven't read it.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm always on the look out for something interesting to read & I will definitely check it out.

To everyone else who has welcomed me, Thank you!! I look forward to joining you in some of the great discussions spread throughout the forums.

new topics

top topics

join