It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Clearly the Big Boys= The Federal Reserve, Big Bankers(some of whom are the same) and Politicians have a plan to benefit from the demise of the US dollar and economy in general. It's like Enron they cash out and make billions and we the peons will be left holding the bag. Can it be prevented? What do we do 1. Put Options 2. Buy Gold 3. Invest Overseas, something else? Or is it inevitable that we are the fall guys?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dig a hole. Fill with non-perishable food items and fuel. Hide in hole until 2012.
Seriously, the way I see things going now I'm starting to think the only way to survive global devastation, war and FEMA nazi-squads is to bug out and go into hiding. The collapse of the American dollar is the collapse of the American economy and those guys won't be going down without a fight.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
International Finance Capital depends on open markets and cheap labour to produce the record profits that is the overall goal of Global Capitalism (In other words, the process of Capital Accumulation).

With democratic movements making small but important gains within the Western World (the right to free speech, the right to organize, the 8 hour work day, child labour laws, occupational saftey laws, fair wage laws, etc etc) the perogitives of Capital are increasingly threatened. Therefore, Capital benefactors look elsewhere for investment opportunities, such as Africa, The Middle East, and Asia (specifically China).

Currently, the US is the most formitable military force in the world. This alone is the biggest draw to Capital as it allows for rampant military spending and equally rampant opportunities for military intervention in foreign countries; thus creating more free and open markets and cheap labour pools.

The future of International Corporate Finance Capital lies in the mysterious East: China. A place full of brutal oppression, totalitarian rhetoric, and the biggest, cheapest labour pool in the world. The parasites that suck the blood out of US citizens and their country will move to a new host when America is dying, the new host will be China.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
yea that's scary, but what's really...concerning...is that Windows 95-NT has a built in backdoor for the NSA. It's been a while since I read up on this but from what I remember, encryption on Window's uses their crypt API. There are two keys and one belongs to Windows but the other one has an unknown owner. Somehow, someone discovered that the second key belonged to the NSA. I remember that the claim was controversial, but even the possibility is incredibly scary.

Anyway, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the NSA approved algorithms with backdoors.

Great find OP.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by avingard

I doubt the NSA would really need a backdoor into a windows system. Frankly, Windows Encryption is garbage without NSA interfearance, and considering encryption is the NSA's speciality, im sure they could break any cypher or algorithm windows programers could throw at them.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
Clearly the Big Boys= The Federal Reserve, Big Bankers(some of whom are the same) and Politicians have a plan to benefit from the demise of the US dollar and economy in general.

Maybe. Or maybe they're just incompetent.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by polanksi

1. Put options seems reasonable, I prefer forex, only if you're brave.
2. Buy oil instead of gold

3. Seriously, Euros, Yuan if you have access.

Originally posted by The Good Reverend Roger
Maybe. Or maybe they're just incompetent.

Yeah, that's very true.

top topics

join