It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NM laser testing post removed??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Im wondering why was the post on Whitesands laser testing removed??

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing - i had a monster post on there and now the whole thread is gone.

It could be that they did the "back-up" to the web site (just prior to the maintenence) before the "Laser" thread was posted.
Then after the website was repaired and the backed-up data was loaded back on the server any threads posted after the back-up was made were lost.
(heavy sigh)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
well as soon as I get all my info back on the lasers and shiva star " also got some great pics " Im going to post some more intereting stuff including the airforce airborne laser program.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is a prior thread or two on the Airforce Airbourne Laser that you may wish to drag into any future conversation(s) that you have in regards to it Kriskaos. Had some very interesting information on the system.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
when did you started that thread?
And what was the exact title of the thread?
I tried to search for it in the 'trash bin' forum, but couldn't find anything...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
.....this isn't a suprise to me at all. Awhile ago a few of my posts mysteriously vanished and yet it had nothing to do with military or government projects.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
well as soon as I get all my info back on the lasers and shiva star " also got some great pics " Im going to post some more intereting stuff including the airforce airborne laser program.

Why don't you start a thread called "Beam weapons" or something generic like that and we can post everything we can gather on these things... It could be like a mini-research project...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
when did you started that thread?
And what was the exact title of the thread?
I tried to search for it in the 'trash bin' forum, but couldn't find anything...

It seems like the thread name had something to do with "what's going on in the skies" or something.. i unfortunately dont recall accurately...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Posts from ~4hrs before server went down for maintenance were lost, just repost it.

top topics

join