It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Per FBI: People who cite the constitution are terrorists and mentally unstable.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I found this on Digg today, thought it was worth looking at.

Google Video Link

*edit - I am not sure why the video link isn't playing, but here is an external link to the video.

video.google.com...

The wording in this video is pretty frightening. I realize that it is supposed to scare you, and it works. Ron Paul supporters should probably look at this.

Some one on commented with this compilation of executive orders and when you look at them lined out like this... well, it is pretty freaky as well.

"
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds,
designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders
into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute
industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and
correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative
Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921
allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms
of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial
institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by
the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months."

It is hard to believe that this crap is even real. I mean this reads like a chapter straight out of 1984.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Karlhungis]

[edit on 19-11-2007 by Karlhungis]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Write to your State representatives (in your State's capitol, not in Washington) and ask him or her to pass laws protecting you from specific executive orders. Executive orders ARE NOT LAWS, as per the first clause of the US Constitution. Executive Order 11110 is still on the books...

[edit on 19-11-2007 by America Jones]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by America Jones

Thank you for the response. That is good advice.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
On March 9, 1933 Congress effectively nullified the Constitution when it granted President Franklin D. Roosevelt's request for "Broad executive power to wage a war against the emergency as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded be a foreign foe."

The emergency he spoke of was a gold shortage.

The unconstitutional abilities granted the executive by emergency power rules remain in effect until the President declares the emergency over.

Neither FDR, nor any of his successors ever did.

Presidents Truman, Nixon, and George W. Bush have added further declarations.

The Constitution can only be reinstated when these declaration are anulled by a President and the emergency declared over.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Thanks for the response. I was of the understanding that we are no longer even using the gold standard anymore, therefore this executive order would be pointless. I understand what you are saying, that it will take a president to take office and relinquish these powers. Somehow I doubt that will happen though.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
A government should fear it's people.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
A government should fear it's people.

The government DOES fear the people. Why do you think they've established all the EO's? They're doing everything they can as fast as they can to neutralize us. And we, and our 'representatives' are allowing them to do just that.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

looks like something strait out of the comunist manifesto

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It is amazing that if someone references the constitution they are going to have to be watched and are labeled terrorists. It sounds like the federal government is afraid that the people aren't going to like what they want to do in the near future. I can't believe that someone who references one of the documents this government is built on can be labeled a terrorist by that same government.

How does the government have the nerve to dream something that crazy up?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by Karlhungis

looks like something strait out of the comunist manifesto

Heh...the only difference is that at least the communists were honest about it..what you saw was what you got..

J

top topics

join