It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How high a price?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What if.

What if ET's finally presented themselves to the world. Offered us vast technology. Offered us the ability to abolish famine, disease and poverty.

Offered to show us how to extend our lives and tap the vast potential of humanity.

But,

What they ask for in return are human embryos. Not our children but our unborn children, for one generation.

Would you pay the price? Or would the price be too high?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would imagine if they have such technology to do the things you say they can, that there is nothing they would need the human embryos for. They would sure enough have super advanced computing poser, perhaps, so anything science related that they "needed" embryos for they could do electronically, such as advancements we are making in present times.

But, ignoring that they should be advanced enough not to require physical human embryos for anything substantial enough for them to trade the galaxies secrets with us.....I'd do it. I would imagine that we could set up artificial embryo gestation with their advanced technology, so all it would require is human sperm and egg donors....not like they are depleting the population or taking viable life out of a womb such as abortion. Gray area, at best.

But, I don't think we are yet ready to understand the secrets of the universe just now. Only a small fraction of humanity would be smart and level headed enough to comprehend even the slightest amount of it, so the benefits to humanity at this time would be questionable at best.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, let's ad another factor:

Soldiers.

They're on the losing side of a war that, for all their technology, can only be won through sheer force of numbers utilising the hardy and robust homosapien.

They can clone them no worries but they need the embryos to start the lineage catalogues.

Now, our unborn children to die in their armies...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Very interesting hypothetical question that you have just posted and considering what our friend ITF just posted before hand about the tecnological knowledge of an advanced race which would not probably need embryos for whatever thier agenda might be.
But if we look into the history of UFOLOGY you will find traces of this going on if we were to believe what some abductees have related to us in thier accounts.
For what reasons who knows

You also have to consider the impact this would have to the public in general if it would be made known to them at any piont by the governments of the world, and the socialogical and psychological efects this situation would portray.
In the situation the world is at this moment, our current technological and spiritual awareness, and our lack of brotherhood, I would not find it plausible any time soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No doubt something like this could very well be happening right now. Though, as divided as we are, the gain is only by the few for the few...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anderi
No doubt something like this could very well be happening right now. Though, as divided as we are, the gain is only by the few for the few...
who are the few for few? Do you refer to some governments or some scientific company who work under the wing of underground governments?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would just make them some ridiculously callous counter-deal, offering them all the earth's NASCAR fans instead of our unborn children, who might grow up sophisticated enough to watch Formula 1 instead. 'wink'

Seriously, very thought provoking question. Even if they provided a thorough explanation for such a request (which I would insist upon regardless of whether I was seriously considering the deal or not), I think I would have to pass. The idea of an extension of ourselves possibly become a slave race is not appealing. So most likely, I'd say no.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by eaurouge]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Something like that!

C'mon! That's logically how it happens!...

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There's 954,946 children missing in the United States alone, that's not counting all the other countries. So is there that many or more criminals out there stealing our kids or is there something bigger. If aliens do exist and that many children are missing then I can put two and two together and say that our children are paying the prize. That's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Wow, bold point. I doubt that figure is counting those women who have had children removed from the womb? I suppose the depressing analysis involves the admission that this already is likely occurring for reasons just as likely beyond us in terms of certainty.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I read somewhere that our governments have made a deal with ETs that in return for technology, the ETs would be allowed to take a few children and carve up a few cattle (Apparently, cattle have similar blood to humans).Part of the deal is that they must tell the governments how many children they are abducting, but they're not sticking to their end of the bargain, and stealing children willy nilly whenever they feel like it, and now the top brass are in a bit of a panic, because they've got themselves into a bit of a mess, as they can't just smack their bums and send them home.
Apparently also, the ETs have a preference for blond haired, blue eyed children for some reason, but nowadays I tend to be very wary of what I take on board as a belief, as I've ended up feeling pretty stupid on more than one occasion when these theories have been wrong or proved extemely unlikely.
Still, I wouldn't put anything past some people. We only have to look at what the Nazis, Idi Amin, and other sickos got up to, to see that, and there are so many of us running around all over the place, a few disappearances wouldn't go amiss would they? (Sarcasm.).
I THINK it was a Phil Schneider video/document where I saw it, but I'm not sure.
As I've said elsewhere, at attitude of open-minded skepticism would seem to be the best policy in matters as far out as these, but that's only my approach.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Illegal Alien]

top topics

join