It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I got a 360.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You give someone an inch, they'll attempt to take a mile or so someone once said. Find that to become fairly true, I was friends with this duder right? Let him come to my apt, eat my food, crash on my couch when he asked...

I figured we were friends.

He asked to borrow some cash, I was a little wary at first...

I was like when can you pay me back? He exclaims; Next week fo' sho!

Time goes by, that week rolls by, no monies, another 5 days go by, then 3 days of me calling him and he is bs'n me.

Telling me absurd things, lying to me, half the time wouldn't answer for me..

BUT

I remembered all men have a weakness, and that weakness is women so I have my friend Krista call his fone, and she pretends to be a dumb whore he met at a party, he falls for it and wants to meet her.

Meanwhile I call him and ask one more time and he says he is at his house and is in trouble with his family over something( basically just trying to make an excuse so I dont show up at his house)

Well he comes to meet Krista... and me and my friend run up on him from the otherside while he is parked and talking to her.

Run up on him and open his door and I jump in the ride with him and I'm all

HEY BUDDY WHATS UP!?

he has that stupified look upon his mug, and tries to be cool with me until i am like where is my monies?

Well he claims my cash at his house so we go, and I ride with him. we get there, he gives me 100 bucks...

290 short...

so I take his 360 until he can pay me he agrees to it.

Then next day he threatens to have ppl jump me, threatens me with the police, says his uncle is going to beat me ass LOL

so me and my homeboy met them and explained it all to his family.

Long story short, his grandfather smacks him for being an idiot. They tell me to keep the 360 and they ship his ass to his mom and step dad

LOL

this dude is 20, he called me crying about the xbox i was like

Where my monies?

so yeah I got 360... for 290 lol, and I have him recorded crying.

edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 21-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A truly inspiring modern day folk tale full of love and surprises.

I think you should phone him back and start crying and saying how upsett you are, and can you still be friends cos you miss him and stuff!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ehhh I could

however

adios to dead weight imo

and i have to say bioshock is dedsekz on the 42"

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ok you need to come clean about the time machine that brought you here from the 1950's.

Like wow man you sound just like the Fonz. You are my hero. Swoon, swoon.............not.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Nice...

I think i know the type of people that you were dealing with, and what he needed the 500 for.

Nice come up.

Money always gets between friends.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Ok you need to come clean about the time machine that brought you here from the 1950's.

Like wow man you sound just like the Fonz. You are my hero. Swoon, swoon.............not.

sit on it random noob eh?

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Yeah he is a cherry short of a turd sundae. I still rather have my cash, but Bioshock is pretty fun.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So you haven't made nice then?

You're just a big bully, taking the guys 360!! Over what! A few completely worthless US dollars.

Pah. In China you can't even give them away!!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
want 2 trade 360 for yen

u2u for details!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'd call bs if i cared - i'm too old (20) to be thinking about disputes over videogames and money.

Anyway, if you were so happy to give him the money in the first place why didn't you arrange prior to the agreement for him to pay it back in installments or something?

Where's Yo' Business sense man!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
whoa, youre so old and wise, like a wise learneth man!

call yer BS, the lys cares not.

He was suppose to pay me back all at once with his check however things didn't turn out that way, thus I have his 360.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Lys, did it go something like this?

*WARNING LANGUAGE*

Peace

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
lol!

whats that from?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Tisk tisk Lysergic.........you don't know?

Goodfellas

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Naw, i was just thinking about how it must've seemed for him - to have such generosity shown and then for it to turn around into a grudge match.

new topics

top topics

join