It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: ricin found in us senate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ricin has been found in a US senate building in washington. more to come as i find some links.

(p.s i could'nt submit to ATSNN)

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Tests on a white powdery substance found in the mailroom of the Senate majority leader in Washington indicate the presence of the deadly poison ricin, police say.

cnn

'Several confirmations' substance found in Senate Majority Leader Frist's office is ricin; final test results to be announced at 5 a.m.

fox news

A white powder, which preliminary tests indicated could be the deadly substance ricin, was discovered Monday in the office of Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., in the Dirksen Senate Office Building.

cbs news

Powder in D.C. building positive for ricin
'This is ricin,' Senate Majority Leader Frist says

nbc

Traces of the deadly poison ricin have been found at the Washington office of a senior US politician, police say.
No-one has so far reported adverse symptoms at Senate Majority leader Bill Frist's office and the area is now being decontaminated.

bbc

DEADLY POISON IN SENATE

The deadly poison ricin has been found in the mail room of a US Senate building.

Around 16 people who were on the floor of the building where the white powder was found have been decontaminated.

skynews

Deadly poison found in US senate building

ninemsn

just thought i'd give a few options as to what news you wanted to read

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by ausconspiracies]

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
that dosent sound good for the senate house...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i just hope this isnt the tigger for something bigger.

the world doesnt need it, the US doesnt need it, the CHILDREN (our future) dont need it.

top topics

join