It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an ET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If you are an Extraterrestrial feel free to tell us if you can. I made this thread to see just how many ET"s are on ATS. Who would not love to hear your stories. I'm sure us Humans could learn a few things......

I thought I would give all the ET's on ATS a thread......

Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? How did you get here? When are you leaving? Why are you here? What is your favorite thing on or about Earth? What do you call Earth? How old are you in Earth years? Tell us any thing you would like to share or can share?........

If you are an ET and would like to post but are afraid of revealing yourself just make a new account for just this tread......

If any humans would like to post as if they were ET's feel free but please include that it is just a joke........

To all the people drooling over making mischief pleas don't this is a good chance to hear some good info about our space buddies.......

Cant wait to hear from you guys and gals and......well you know ET's.

mod edit: removed all caps title.

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well, While i'm not sure but I think I am actually of nordic descent, I have no proof what so ever but everyone I ever met will agree I am VERY different, I walk different, I talk different, I think different, I feel like an outsider everywhere I go.

I believe I could be of Syrian descent but never really got a clear cut answer.

I am 25 years of age about to turn 26, average build, blonde, blue eyes, calm demeanor, somewhat timid, relatively inteligent, more intuitive.

I could also have a mental problem of some sort, so who knows.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Hello Ground_Zero,

I hope I'm not getting to personal but you said.

"I believe I could be of Syrian descent but never really got a clear cut answer."

An answer from whom?

Wow cool thank you so much for sharing your story. Hey you never know you might find out that your not alone on this.......

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Why would an ET post on a message board?

I'm sorry, but some these threads are just getting silly.

Izarith, seeing as anybody saying 'I am an ET' would be making it up I suggest that you drop this idea on the collaborative writing forum where it would be more at home, because it would be fiction.

This thread is for the serious discussion of UFO's and Aliens and I really don't think this fits that specification. Do you?

I don't mean to be rude to you, and I'm sorry if it comes across that way, but I'm am getting a little fed up with threads that serve no real purpose to what we are trying to achieve here - which in my view is trying to get a little closer to the whole truth of the UFO phenomenon.

Can we try to be a bit more serious?

Wha'dya think folks?

If you are an ET and would like to post but are afraid of revealing yourself just make a new account for just this tread......

I really think the above quote is encouraging people to post nonsense.

As I say - I don't want to offend anyone here, just trying to make a plea.

Peace

[edit on 17-11-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Hello More,

I find it hard to believe that you have never asked yourself if on ATS there could be ET's if you believe in them. I have. That's why i made this thread.

Just look at the post from Ground_Zero the guy is sharing something I find it really cool.

I'm not a scientist I'm just a cabbie and i have just as much a rite to this site as you.

Move it to where ever you want if you don't want it in UFO just ask a mod to move it I don't care. I just want to see what people and ET's if there are ET's on this site have to say. All of the posts might not be fiction.

I'm sorry my friend if you find it silly but I don't.

I'm sorry I did not put a youtube video up for you.

Edit: spelling and I love the youtube videos they are cool too........

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

yeah why doesn't milton reply to the thread, lol.
The funny thing is it will be Sleeper typing the message....or john lear........

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I agree here.More seriousness...
Silly stuff like this belongs in BTS.
Edit because I see it was moved to BTS...

[edit on 17-11-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hello Andre18,

Glad to see ya on the tread i read all the parts to your ET experience and man! scary stuff but I wish a hot girl would crawl into my bed that part would not be that scary......

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
wow! My beautiful thread was demoted from UFO/aliens to BTS that hurts good work gang....

man I wish i knew why?

I understand that there would be people joking around but we could be missing out on real ET stuff.

I hope ET's come to BTS I really would still like to know there story.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
yeah....those cool experiences come and go......nothing like that has happened in months.....

i can hope can't i....

[edit on 093030p://am3005 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hey Andre18,

HOPE the quintessential human delusion simultaneously our greatest strength and weakness.....O_O

So yea hope works for me....

EDIT: changed emotion to delusion

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We can't actually tell who's behind the nick, so there could be an ET registered in ATS. As long as it has fingers, it can type on the keyboard.

Enter the Twilight Zone.

lol

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

WOW! cool a post on one of my threads ^_^

Thanks for posting Neo dude and its so true.....

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
We are all ET’s. It just not a convenient truth so it’s rejected by most.

Hey! I can post again. How about that. I have been forgiven my trespasses.

top topics

join