It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Phenomena

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why you believe UFO are from outerworld and not some secret Government project?

List one such incidence why you belive so (Firsthand will be great) OR why you do not believe so. Everybody will learn from your experience (if you believe) or logic (if you dont believe).

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nobody has experienced or they do not want to share?

To start with , I believe they are from outer world, I have seens lot of ancient civilization remains, and so believe they existed all the time in our history.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by communicator

I beleive they are from the Universe simply because right now our technology is not that advanced, alot of varibles go into a craft especially how they travel at high speeds and stop suddenly....This would require an inertia generator so when they stop at high speeds we would not splat on the wall of the craft. Also this inertia genertaor would have to encompass the whole craft to keep the matter ie: (everything inside) from tearing apart. Traveling at these speeds and long distances also require alot of fuel.....by our standards there is a great documentary on this from the history channel. Let me know if you would like me to link it up.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Because UFOs that can accelerate from 0-1000 knots instantaneously, as tracked by multiple radar stations simultaneously, would kill a human being. Therefore, extraterrestrial technology is more likely.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
kdial1 thanks for the reply, yes please post the link that you mentioned.

you did not share why you believe in life outside, do you have any firsthand experience? Please take my question positively.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
its true maybe the ufo's were biologically 'designed' in order to travel and spy because the human body can't take the force...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This post is to share why you believe in UFO's are from outside...

Give some firsthand experiences to proof your belief

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by communicator

Yes I have had first hand experience with a UFO when I was about 12 along with my brothers. Here are the links to that video

Alien Engineering 1

Alien Engineering 2

Alien Engineering 3

Alien Engineering 4

ALien Engineering 5

Alien Engineering 6

Alien Engineering 7

Alien Engineering 8

Alien Engineering 9

Alien Engineering 10

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
Why you believe UFO are from outerworld and not some secret Government project?

List one such incidence why you belive so (Firsthand will be great) OR why you do not believe so. Everybody will learn from your experience (if you believe) or logic (if you dont believe).

Both these alternatives (and there may be others) suffer from Clarke's third law - any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. You can always posit that behind the wall the government has some unknown advanced technology that permits flight outside the known aviation envelope, or you could posit thhe same about some extraterrestrial civilization. It's magic!

So, how can we distinguish between the two hypotheses in practice?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
New thought... these UFOs may be humans travelling from future... a time travel technology... or is it not???

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well for me it started quite early when i first learned about ufo's.

I was about 7 i guess when i found one of my brothers ufo magazines.
And since then i was hooked on this phenomenon.

I dont believe anything about their origin though, but since it seems that we are visited by several species i wont say that they are only from outer space, some of them could very well originate from another dimension.
I dont believe in time travell, as time is only a concpet that we have to measure events.

But anyways, what got me more interested was an encounter i had, this must have been in the early 90's.

My family were dog breeders, and as such i was at times occupied with walking some of the dogs.
One of my tours took me and the dogs through a forrest which at times was very dense and at other place more sparse with trees.

As it happened i was resting at one of these places and watering the dogs, it was a nice day, sunny, around 20 c warm (early summer).
After a while the sun gets shadowed by something and i look up and see this huge vehicle of some sort.

It was probably half the size of a soccer field, brown black in colour, no visible lights any where.
Silent it was, it hovered for 5 minutes ontop of us, my dogs were really nervous, whining, growling and keeping low to the ground.

Now, i have never since that time, thought that this was a earthly vehicle.
The size was just stunning!

What made me think that i had imagined it, was the shape of this thing, triangular.

Even though it was difficult to see what kind of shape it had in the forrest i could after a while see it was triangular.

And after that event, i wish to see it once again, this time with a camera

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Thats a important thing you have mentioned... thats they may come from other dimensions... thats may be a reason they disappear quickly...

thanks for sharing your experience... I personally have never seen a UFO but I beleive a lot...

here a video Link

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Earth is a space ship rotating on in axis at thousands of miles an hours at the same time orbiting the sun at many thousands of miles of per hour. Why can’t we feel it?

Earth creates its on gravitational field; maybe whoever makes these UFOs took this principle and scaled it down to the size of the spaceship; so while outside the UFO seems to be making erratic movements, inside things seem perfectly still. Gravity shielding is a whole new world we know little about.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jojoKnowsBest

Interesting... but who is controlling this ship... who is the owner
Dont you think its a copyright for the owner and they must be charging the others to demonstrate or copy the functionality... i am keeping open mind

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Good questions. If it’s a black military project then you will have a hard time finding a patent. With the amount of planets out in space I think intelligent life is quite possible and if you give civilizations millions of years to advance who know what they will come up with, it will seem like magic to us.

If you can create ships that can cancel all outside affects of gravity then I think it may change the laws of inertia for those inside the vessel. These could also be information gathers or probes so inertia would not affect a machine.

A peregrine falcon when pulling out of a 200MPH dive it pulls up to 20Gs. If you ask any fighter pilot what animal they could be I guarantee many would tell you a peregrine falcon. If you have alien life with different physiology they may be able to take more on there bodies then we can.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by jojoKnowsBest]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jojoKnowsBest

humm... I remember john Liers theory of moon being a spaceship...
who are these Owners... are they the Gods??

I remember reading the Exopolitics article by micheal Salla... about the coming of the Controllers being recently discussed in UN meeting...

Truth is always covered in layers of lies... dont know how much is really is true...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don’t think gods brought it here, though I do believe in god. The moon could be an alien space ship (I have also heard Lear’s theory), it could have been a large part of earth spit into space when earth was first forming, it also could have been a massive asteroid that passed by earth and got caught up in its gravity.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't have any definite idea of the origin of UFOs.

But to me, the explanation that I think is the less likely to be the real one is that they are extraterrestrial crafts.

When we see something that we do not recognise in our home do we think that it is something from our neighbour or do we think that we are only not recognising what we are seeing?

kdial1

Not one of your links works.

communicator

I suppose you meant to write "John Lear", right?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yea I mean John Lear... thanks for correcting me

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

UFOs can be anything... the possibilities...

1) Government secret projects
2) Time traveller from future (thats us)
3) robotic probes from advanced civilizations
4) Natural phenomenon
5) hollow earth people (this is the worst reasoning)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join