It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela: End of Chavez Era, a terrible social explosion will lead it to a civil war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers,

Yesterday at night in the military base of Valencia, Venezuela, the civil war I predicted years ago, when Chavism was in its peak of power, started.

Since now the crisis in that southAmerican country has already entered in its most definitive stave, one that will lead to the complete collapse if this evil dictatorship that linked with an anachronistic ideology had menaced to push Latin America and the USA in course of collision.

Maduro is not going to give up easily and there will be a lot of blood running before his regime crash, but as I pointed when this thread was created Chavism will not survive successfully the death of Hugo Chavez.

The Madurist constituent assambly will never finish fully their job, and even there soon the panic in the Chavist factions will show skepticism about the ability of Maduro to overcome these critical moments.

Please Check

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

link   
Dear readers,

Yesterday at night in the military base of Valencia, Venezuela, the civil war I predicted years ago, when Chavism was in its peak of power, started.

Since now the crisis in that southAmerican country has already entered in its most definitive stave, one that will lead to the complete collapse if this evil dictatorship that linked with an anachronistic ideology had menaced to push Latin America and the USA in course of collision.

Maduro is not going to give up easily and there will be a lot of blood running before his regime crash, but as I pointed when this thread was created Chavism will not survive successfully the death of Hugo Chavez.

The Madurist constituent assambly will never finish fully their job, and even there soon the panic in the Chavist factions will show skepticism about the ability of Maduro to overcome these critical moments.

Please Check

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

link   
Dear readers,

Please Check

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

link   
Dear readers,

Please Check

www.theguardian.com...

www.nytimes.com...
Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/7/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
10 Things You Need to Know About the Terrorist Attack in Venezuela

1. Attacks against military installations are a common strategy used by the Venezuelan opposition to generate fear. In the past, there have been similar attacks against the Francisco de Miranda airbase and the military barracks in Fuerte Tiuna in Caracas.

2. The operation occurred just as the opposition lost its political capacity and power to mobilize after the Constituent Assembly made its first decisions.

3. The attack was not a coup attempt or a military uprising. Most of those implicated are mercenaries who dressed up in military outfits and were possibly commanded by the former captain of the GNG Juan Carlos Caguaripano, who deserted in 2014 after being involved in a failed uprising.

4. The attack sought to circulate an image of lawlessness and fracture the military. Media like CNN Spanish have utilized this armed operation to project a new wave of violence in Venezuela.

5. After the armed attack by Oscar Perez against the Supreme Court and the Interior Ministry, as well as the violence that took place on July 30 during the elections for the National Constituent Assembly, the new strategy of the opposition has been to create, train and finance mercenary groups, which are increasingly more professional and capable of applying tactics of sabotage and dirty war against the country. It is the same plan currently being used in Syria and Libya to promote U.S. military intervention.

6. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio celebrated the attack. He also represents the most radical of U.S. opponents against Venezuela.

7. The attack was repelled by the Bolivarian Army and calm was restored. However, authorities reported that weapons from the 41 Brigade were stolen.

8. Various international analysts and NGOs connected to the United States and Europe, including the International Crisis Group and New York Times writer David Smilde, have legitimized the possible armed conflict generated by local and external actors.

9. U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said August 3 that the United States would look to “create a change of conditions where either Maduro decides he doesn’t have a future and wants to leave of his own accord or we can return the government processes back to their constitution” — a statement that does not rule out the use of force (including a dirty war staged by a private transnational army) to remove President Maduro from power.

10. The Colombian government of Juan Manuel Santos must recognize that Colombia is an enormous arms and mercenary market which could amplify similar operations.

The only thing predictable here is the MSM narrative and the fact that some people will swallow it.

NGOs: A New Face of Destabilization in Latin America

Documents leaked by WikiLeaks reveal that the USAID invested some US$15 million in 300 “civil organizations” in Venezuela between 2004 and 2006, using the premise of protecting human rights and education.

The leaked report came from the political adviser of the U.S. Embassy in Caracas, Robert Downes, and described the strategic points devised by the U.S. government to undermine the government of Venezuela.

Rex Tillerson's long, troubled history in Venezuela

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

If we are going to believe in the trash of sensationalist tabloid misinformation you have brought here we would blame each one of the 49 nations that have condemned the coup d'etat that Maduro has carried out
, including the 17 democracies of the Americas of all the problems of Venezuela isn't it?

Your logic is the one of the rebel without cause that blame everybody else of his own issues, like any bad behaved irresponsible adolescent, that is the same excuse all criminals use when they are arrested!

It is funny how you dare to try to make us think that a constituent Assambly no body requested, but Maduro after he became aware that the 7'200,000 referendum of July 17th was good enough to revoke his mandate under the present Constitution, with their rachitic support of 3'700,000 can oust a Congress that was elected by 7,500,000.

Let me ask what is going to be your next post about? That Castro regime in Cuba is immensaly popular?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Syria ... ? Let's sell them democracy !
Yougoslavia ... ? Let's sell them democracy !
Yemen ... ? Let's sell them democracy !

If only the Venezuelian could abopt the same democratic standards as Saudi Arabia ... the US could sell them weapons instead of arming a resistance.

Did God instruct you to take the MSM BS for granted or did you do it because of laziness ?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What makes you believe that I am here defending the interest of some particular political agenda?

What makes you feel that I am writing my predictions after consulting them with the CIA or other US agency?

I have strongly criticized in the past American decisions, I warned Obama to don't fall in the German political game in Ukraine, as well as to don't support the revolutions in the Arab world against the Leftist regimes of Tunisia and Lybia as well as against Hosni Mubarak in Egypt.

The same people that agitated those fundamentalist islamic revolutions are in behind the war against Assad in Syria.

If Obama had followed my Advise we should not have now a so grave problem as it is ISIS and the genocides they have
committed in Iraq and Syria.

My predictions are coming from Above, not from Washington DC, and by the standards that exist Above Nicolas Maduro is a sinful genocide of his own people, since to kill people of starvation is even worst than to do so with bullets.

You need to understand that Prophecy is apolitical, it comes from another dimension in which Dictators and their political machinery
do not have control at all.

What is of divine origin can not be repressed with cheap political rhetoric as yours, there is no populism in Heaven, over there only who is really just and right can enter and prevails.

Check my accomplished predictions posted here along a decade, what I say is going to happen it comes to reality in spite of how unlikely may appear to many.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/9/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Chavez didn't lost power in 2008 as you predicted and his legacy still lives through Maduro.
I don't wish to defend Maduro's political views or decisions nor Chavez legacy but to warn - once again - against the consequences of the US ambitions to export a so-called 'liberal-democratic' model (that is actually ultra liberal and not very democratic) to another oil-rich country, in order to facilitate access to its natural ressources.
Maduro is still as of today the safekeeper of the Venezuelian sovereingty.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No, you are completely wrong, you are not understanding how to read my prophecies or maliciously distorting my threads moved by just political personal preferences, there is No prediction from my side never of Hugo Chavez losing power in 2008.

I predicted though from even before that the regime he had originated was going to collapse terribly, in complete crisis and civil war, as it is actually happening.

I stated in that time Chavist revolution was not going to push Venezuela to an era of decades of progress as he always claimed.

I predicted in the peak of their power that they were not continue ruling Venezuela for ever or as long as it had occurred in Cuba, 58 years, China, 67 years, or tbe USSR , 71 years, as he also was convinced.

I have the ability to foresee events occurring even decades at future, In extrasensorial perception of events time is not as rigid as it is in this plane, in the collective unconscious future, present and past are more tied than in this dimension.

This is what explains why Nostradamus, a seer of the XVI century foresaw events centuries after his time: French Revolution, fire of London, WWI, WWII, Napoleon, Hitler, the Kennedys.

I had predicted since 2008 that there was going to be the Boston bombing that occurred in 2012.

I predicted since 2009 that Obama was going to be reelected, he was going to rule another term but was going to finish his rule with a huge political crisis for the country.

What I certainly predicted about Chavez to occur soon was that he was not going to win the referendum of 2008, that he was going to die or be releved by other member of his party in power as consequence of curse triggered by the desacration he ordered of Bolivar remains, and a plot in which the Cubans were involved.

I also announced his death more than a day before it, when Maduro was hiding it from the public. The corpse of Chavez couldn't be embalmed to be preserved to sustain a cult to his personality, as it happened with Vladimir Lenin in USSR or Evita Peron in Argentina for this delay into let the embalmers arrive to it soon after the death.

Maduro was so concerned into assure his position as only successor of Chavez that he even prevented Evo Morales of Bolivia to visit him in his very last days as it was his will, he had Chavez kidnapped, isolated of anybody else.

I also pointed that Chavez death was not necessarily going to be so painful and unavoidable but the Cubans he trusted so much were responsible of it in great part, since Raul Castro was furious with him for to be backed an attempt to oust him from power in 2009 by three other members of the last cabinet of Fidel Castro.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/12/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

No, you are completely wrong, you are not understanding how to read my prophecies or maliciously distorting my threads moved by just political personal preferences, there is No prediction from my side never of Hugo Chavez losing power in 2008.

Your OP written on 16th Nov 2007 states :

This next winter and spring the intention of the government to implant a centralized economical system based in the Marxism-Leninism Ideology is going to stimulate the beginning of a general disorder in many states of the nation. In Many regions the civil population will declare its complete rebellion to the authorities and armed groups will begin the confrontation that become a national movement that will overthrow the government of Hugo Chavez.

I predicted though from even before that the regime he had originated was going to collapse terribly, in complete crisis and civil war, as it is actually happening.

About 10 years late. And what is happening is the consequence of US meddling.

I stated in that time Chavist revolution was not going to push Venezuela to an era of decades of progress as he always claimed.

I predicted in the peak of their power that they were not continue ruling Venezuela for ever or as long as it had occurred in Cuba, 58 years, China, 67 years, or tbe USSR , 71 years, as he also was convinced.

At this stage Maduro is still in place.

I have the ability to foresee events occurring even decades at future, In extrasensorial perception of events time is not as rigid as it is in this plane, in the collective unconscious future, present and past are more tied than in this dimension.

Me too, Friday I posted this video in the mood music thread.

Look what happened in Charlottesville.

This is what explains why Nostradamus, a seer of the XVI century fore
saw events centuries after his time: French Revolution, fire of London, WWI, WWII, Napoleon, Hitler, the Kennedys.

I had predicted since 2008 that there was going to be the Boston bombing that occurred in 2012.

I predicted since 2009 that Obama was going to be reelected, he was going to rule another term but was going to finish his rule with a huge political crisis for the country.

Did you predict Trump ?

What I certainly predicted about Chavez to occur soon was that he was not going to win the referendum of 2008, that he was going to die or be releved by other member of his party in power as consequence of curse triggered by the desacration he ordered of Bolivar remains, and a plot in which the Cubans were involved.

You can predict humans tend to die ? Unless you can predict the day of their death this nothing but stating the obvious.
Can you predict that someone will never die ?

I also announced his death more than a day before it, when Maduro was hiding it from the public. The corpse of Chavez couldn't be embalmed to be preserved to sustain a cult to his personality, as it happened with Vladimir Lenin in USSR or Evita Peron in Argentina for this delay into let the embalmers arrive to it soon after the death.

Maduro was so concerned into assure his position as only successor of Chavez that he even prevented Evo Morales of Bolivia to visit him in his very last days as it was his will, he had Chavez kidnapped, isolated of anybody else.

I also pointed that Chavez death was not necessarily going to be so painful and unavoidable but the Cubans he trusted so much were responsible of it in great part, since Raul Castro was furious with him for to be backed an attempt to oust him from power in 2009 by three other members of the last cabinet of Fidel Castro.

The Angel of Lightness

You are not doing predictions with a gift of God, you are doing uneducated geopolitical analisys.
The part you are mostly wrong is about Cuba. Trump's recent re-freezing of the US-Cuban relation is precisely because of the cuban support to Venezuela :

Cuban deputies reaffirm solidarity and support for Venezuela

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Let me orient you, it is clear you are not familiar with my threads.

You are reading the possible outcome if Chavez might have forced the implantation of the centralized economy in Venezuela, in case he decided to commit fraud in that referendum he was going to lose in that year.

When you quote my posts absolutely out of their original context it is easy to be mislead in their correct interpretation.

Are you surprised that I foresaw this 10 years earlier? that is not unusual in Psychic premonition, Edgar Cayce foresaw the wall Street crash of 1929 and the attack by Japan in Pearl Harbor about 15 years before!

I was pretty sure he was going to lose that election, the only one he didn't win by land slide in his political career but at the same time inwas able to perceive be was convinced to be able to win it.

He didn't decide to force the situation by passing the will of the people though, he was a fanatic of his ideas but he was Not as mad as it is Maduro, who certainly has done so, manufacturing this coup d'etat against the congress that Chavez didn't dare to perform.

Therefore the outcome of the civil war i foresaw is coming to Maduro instead. His political mistake is precisely to stay in power when the economy of oil has had so much bad indicators. If he had abandoned the idea to rule four years ago this nightmare should be damaging the current opposition and not necesarily him.

You need to check more carefully my threads to judge them in the correct way, this is not just analysis over the facts, but predictions of the future.

I certainly disclosed the death of Chavez about the night before the government of Maduro did it. I was sure he was probably already dead in between 1 to 4 hours before when I posted it, since I perceived it in a dream but only able to awake after a little passed midnight.

Maduro was aware of it, he had ordered to don't disclose it to nobody while he had time to meet with other prominent members of his inner circle and the Party. He only came out in the Venezuelan TV with the news by 7.30 pm in the evening of the day after.

Angel of Lightness post March 5th 2013 2:15 am:
President Hugo Chavez is slowly dying of a Cancer that is evident has advanced to a level of no return, he is experiencing very advanced symptoms of metastasis and the best evidence of this is all the several surgeries he has received in Cuba and the ulterior chemotherapy.

VicePresident Maduro is more conscious than anybody else that he is lying so much, as well as many other functionaries of his administration, to try to brain wash the people that Chavez really has chances to recover his good health and return fully to perform the Power responsibilities for which he was recently appointed once more in the last of many manipulated elections.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/14/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Dear angel of darkness,

There is no prophecy in knowing that it is a serious no no to take back your oil fields. It's a given that you will come under tremendous pressure to go back a whoring for the master. Let's think of things like Iran and the Sha. Or of Argentina and their financial demise. Oh Repsol, how much you loved to go a whoring with a sexy poor thing. More than Repsol that whore out Argentina of course.

There is no prophecy in what is happening in Venezuela. Only the absolute certainty of reprisal.

As far as the soul of a nation goes I think Chavez truly wanted to help his people. But, it's a complicated world. Of the opposition (the wealthier folk), after gathering as much info as possible, they reminded me of the same people that kiss up to a foul master. All evil is forgiven as long as they get theirs. So damn the rest of the nation as long as they get designer clothes and that all too prevalent desire to feel better about yourself through the misery of others.

A lot of people saw this coming without any gift of prophecy whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Well, let me insist that a year ago, perhaps two years a go possibly there were analysts tbat predicted something about what we are seeing now, but not a decade ago.

In 2008 when Oil was in the peak of prices due to the speculation bankers in America performed with the one taken from Iraq I was a lonely voice in the dessert predicting that Hugo Chavez was going to lose the referendum of that year that might had given him extraordinary powers.

There was nobody else dared to predict that the regime he originated was going to collapse in the way we are watching today, everything looked so clear for its political future.

How did I know he was going to die on May 5th of 2013 when the propaganda machinery of Maduro was at the moment misinforming about how successful and promising was his last surgery in Cuba?

Ernesto Samper, Former President of Union of SouthAmerica Unisur: Feb. 2015, "The crisis in Venezuela is caused by external intervention, lack of dialog and economic circumstances that a couple of years ago were perfectly unpredictable".

Pls check

m.eltiempo.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/15/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Let me finish to explain what is going on here, as I have already told there is nothing of personal sympathy or enmity in to release here my predictions over the fatal outcome of the Presidency of Hugo Chavez or the collapse of the Regime he engendered that we are witnessing today.

I have predicted the loss of the French Election years ago for Nicolas Sarkozy, I predicted the abdication of King Juan Carlos of Spain, I predicted the reelection of President Barack Obama, Predicted that Clinton was a no way Nominee to assure the continuation of the Democratics in power, I predicted war in between Russia and Georgia.

I didn't have nothing to gain or to lose in those events, It was just extrasensorial perception of the future, so when I came to this thread on the Midnight of March 4th to March 5th of 2013 to disclose that Hugo Chavez was dying I was saying honestly what I was perceiving in my dreams, and it happened that about 17 hours later Nicolas Maduro confirmed it.

No political Analysis may give any hint of events like them, it is necessary a more deeper level of intuition to get in advance that information.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join