It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is gnarly at people searching? wanna help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i wanted to find more info on the guy that broken into my house.
i found minimal things and of course if i paid $50 then i could find the rest. i was under the impression that this stuff was all public record, i just don't know how to find it.

i'd like to know how much time he did in texas, if he ever got popped again, maybe what he does for a living now...

just general info...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Do search on for whatever you prison systems name is in TX, where i am it is the Department of Corrections .... each state has it own name for its department. Once in the site it should have a public search that allow you to enter his name and it should tell you any state (prison) time he has done. Do a search of your County Sheriffs Sffice and if they are up to par witht he rest of the world they should have a public search site to tell you past charges , bookin and out dates and mugs shots.... mind you that does not mean they were convicted of the charges. you can alos search in the county sites that manage taxes and civil cases ... assuming the county has the sites. Careful boon it easy to get obsessed with wanting to know ... but if he broke in for your for the property like most burglars then his issue wasnt personal with you he just wanted your stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by marie4954

it's not an obeseeion thing. i understand that it could turn into that but i just want to know...this hapened when i was 7 but my mother told me the guys name last year and yearing teh name just started to flashback thoughts to the night..i remember a few things about that night that i didn't know before...

thanks for the advice.....dude, it's gonna sound like i didn't try but i tried everything i could think of in searching florida and texas...i found nothing in texas and a small bit in florida.

what bothered me is i found NOTHING archived on the internet about that night..wouldn't it be in the paper or something? shouldn't it be 'out there' or something...

i just wanted to see how much time he served in texas and for what cause he got away with what he did to us.
i found his name and city and if i pay the $50 supposedly i could get ALL his info, like ss# and ady and stuff.

i think it was intellisearch....i might just pay the 50 spot so i can see whats what.

i want to peek into this guys life a little bit...

we know he picked our house at randem..my father had a huge harley decal on the back of his t-bird and after my dad got to the door, he pushed his way in with the gun and was demanding the keys to the 'sled'(bike)...my dad didn't have a bike and thats when the nasty stuff started.

just want to take a little peek

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yeh i would go with a paid search , if it is that old though i wouldnt expect great results. I assume they go with some standard internet searches to retrieve their results and im thinkin you are old enough all this went down previous to the internet. I know my opinion wasnt asked but im givin it any ways ... from your posts on other threads it looks like you have an awsome present to be enjoying .... the guy took up alot of your energy in the past , dont give him any more of it!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by marie4954

i probably will just pay the $50 cause my curiosity is going to get the best of me...this thing in florida happened in 1984-85.

i am not planning on doing anything threatening or illegal..nothing wrong with looking someone up and getting their phone number...

what i plan to do is just call him and talk to him....honestly...i don't know if it will make me worse but i will ask for his name and just tell him that he does not know who i am but in 1985 when i was a small boy, he almost took my family from me and he ruined my life....he left me tainted. i am not the man i should be and it is because of him.

i just want to hear his voice. want him to hear my voice.
i want to see what he says to me...is he going to be quit and listen or is he gonna be a loud mouth and start cursing me?

i am very curious about all this.

this guy ruined my life....it just took a lot of hears to manifest.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
edit to fix long ass link

thats all i can get for free.
know that he lives in los lunas NM....

i can't find court records or anything....i thought all this info was out there man...trying to charge me $40 for this..

i have been searching texas prison system and can't find anything..nothing with google..

all i found is the search i have to pay for.....i thought with the web you could find all for free.

i thought it was arizona but it is los lunas NM...

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
man, i just got ripped off.
i just paif $50 for a background check then another $20 for a nationwide criminal search,

i was expecting some more info that i can go on...

i have a history of 4 addresses on the dude, his age, his birth year, and thats it..

what gives? thats what $70 buys.

NO criminal records popping up for texas. none for florida....
i was hoping to get a phone number or something....

absolute bunch of crap...

dude is 55 right now....so he was 33 when he broke in

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
nobody wants to help me search?
you guys are the mack daddy's of searching the net....i am not looking for anything illegal or anything like that....i just want to know about the dude and i paid all that cash for stuff i already knew...

i would like to know as much of this as possible
complete birth date
was he charged with anything for what he did to us?
if so, what?
what was he extradited for, what jail was he in, and for how long....
ss# if thats legal...i think it is...

i called the library in florida to see about microfilm but they said i would need to know an exact day and date and i don't. the library up here said they could send the microfilm up here but i can't norrow it down that far...

gonna keep trying i guess.
i thought it would be much easier than this....especially trying to find someone that did time......

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
As a former private investigator (stoped to be mom and go back to school), DO NOT pay for a service online!!!

Contact a local (to you) PI and you can pay a minimal charge (we charged $45) to do a thurough background/present check.

A "real" background check will include:
dob
ssn
all criminal records (anywhere in the states)
all known addresses (anywhere in the states)
all employment
any court/civil proceedings

The online services are a big fat JOKE.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was a PI in Texas, Im not sure where you are...but here is a site for licensed PIs in TEXAS:

www.tali.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
thanks man...

i got bent earlier...

o well. i will find this dude though.

thanks for the tips

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If I were in your shoes, there's no way I could stop myself form paying that guy a visit; however, I hope you have the strength to resist. Sometimes the only thing keeping our demon's alive is our own obsession with them. Hope you can find peace.

Best of luck.

top topics

join