It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've done this before! Higher beings are using mind control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You know when you get that feeling like you have done it before or seen it before. Well I reckon its a mind control mechanisim. And is used by higher beings to control us to a certain extent. So if you have 1 person or say billions of people under this control then it makes it easier for them to in vestigate us study us even take over the planet.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Makes it easy to create:

skeptics
agents
nay sayers
non-believers
spies
heretics

and many others that help to assure their plans are realized.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
And if you have those people then they can and will get away with most any thing.

I would like to hear from more people out there

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
have you ever seen the movie dark city?
kinda sounds familiar...

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
No I have not please elabrate more

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
the movie is quite interesting...

there is an entire city with inhabitants, buildings and infrastructure...
the main character gets chased by these beings who want to do something to him...
he gets framed for murder...

all in all what is going on is that the entire city is like a large space colony, where the people of the city are implanted memories so that the controllers of the city investigate the reactions of the cities inhabitants; they are looking for the reason why we have a soul...

eventually in the end of the movie the main character, finds out the truth and develops the will/power to change physical reality; and creates a more beautifull "holding tank" for the city and its inhabitants; quite good and very sad if you ask me, for the main character is the only person who knows of the truth, whilst all the lay people are still running around with implanted memories of a 'false' life...

i would recommend checking out this movie...

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Now I see the connection I made Thanks mate

new topics

top topics

join