It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Detection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello all,

I was watching a documentary on RFID technology, then happened to read some news on the smallest radio created( 10,000th the size of the human hair) and it occurred to me, How do I know that I am RFID free? How do I know that my clothes are RFID free? If they can make a radio smaller then a hair, and microchips the size iof lice, how can I know for sure?

I did some research on Google, but came up with nothing, Therefore, I decided that the best way to figure this out and test it would be to post the question on ATS

Does anyone know of a way to detect RFID cheap and effectively?

I'm kinda a privacy advocate, so I don't like the idea of being tracked, or being able to be tracked. Any thoughts,

Thanks,

Camain

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To track embedded RFID it is very costly and difficult. It would probably be easier being tracked by pointing a video camera at someone. I don't have the answer to your question, but it's really scary stuff.

i mean, i dont want my underwear reporting on my wearbouts.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Very good question. Using a scanning device won't help much either. The Verichip is powered FROM the scanning device, so I'd say they don't transmit until activated.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Excellent question!

I honestly dont know how you would know, unless you had such sophisticated tech at your disposal, but that isnt likely.

I have a theory though, would your body frequency or some other sort of thing be differnt from someone who wasnt RFID chipped? Like body temp or brain wave or SOMETHING that is different from someone who wasnt chipped? Would it even regesiter?

Flagged and starred

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
yea, it just got me thinking, with the advent of the nano radio, litteraly 10,000 carbon atoms, and micro processing people could have a nano or slightly larger RFID in or on them, and not even know it.

When was the last time you got a shot?

Just something to think about.

Cheers,

Camain

new topics

top topics

join