It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any "real" proof of the Dulce base whatsoever?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am extremely interested in making a trip to legendary area. I know what to look for and even where to look (supposedly). But have a hard time finding any legitimate proof or justification to make the trip. Area 51 on the other hand is obvious. It is a real facility and you can see everything going on there. In fact you get arrested for trespassing. It's real.
Dulce, on the other hand is a lot of second hand information. Should I do it?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dulcephenomena

You're actually hocking pictures of mountains and fake maps on a web-site??? Good luck, hope you get rich!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
There is proof that something crashed at Mt. Archuleta (not Archuleta mesa) years ago. This information was given to Paul Bennewitz by the Air Force. Paul was told that it was an alien aircraft and this started the whole story. Evidence has been found that something did in fact crash but no one has ever determined what it was. If you go to Dulce focus on Mt. Archuleta, not Archuleta Mesa. They are two different places. If you ask where Archuleta Mesa is, the locals will point you there which happens to be the wrong place. I have been there on several occasions but I have never seen the base. There are pictures on the web of a ventilation shaft and we have witnessed some aerial activity while we were up there. Yes you can get arrested by the Tribal police and game & fish so don't blow them off. They are not trying to cover anything up, they are just serious about non-tribal members wondering around their land. They offer high dollar elk and deer hunts and they patrol the area for poachers so if they catch you outside of the town limits they pretty much assume you are poaching and they will seize your vehicle and possessions. Let me know if you have any other questions, I will try to help you.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

I really think that the majority of the info is speculative. Like area 51 hundreds of theories but very little or no solid evidence whatsoever to really back it all up....just talk. I wouldent waste your time. You may come back wondering why you even bothered.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Not that I've seen.

People here claim that there are visible ventilation shafts and signs of habitation - How about some pictures? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Check the website of that deleted post above. They have a bunch of pictures of different things related to Dulce. I e-mailed them and they seem to have a lot of information. It's the only place I've been able to find actual pictures.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i would suggest we check out Mt. Archuleta. Also hasnt there been alot of individuals on here who claim they are going to go to Dulce to poke around and find the base? I dont remember any of them returning with any meaningful information or returning at all

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i have nothing to do with the link or its own but here are those pictures everyone is talking about... click on them to view the larger scale pictures.

link to "supposed" dulce ventiliation shaft pics

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The fact that they're trying to sell prints of the pictures should automatically discredit ANY possibility of those being real...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
picture of vent shaft. I too have always heard about the shaft but this is the first time i've seen the supposed picture. Are there others or better pics on the net somewhere?

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
why? I would ask for money if risked my life and check book to get such a photo? If anything I think it could be looked at as adding crediblity. Especially as some of the photographs where in the same book about Paul Benn...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I e-mailed the people at the web site and they said they are updating it and they will release more information in the next week or so. I think it is legit because no one else has Paul Bennewitz photos. This is the only place that I've been able to find actual proof instead of words. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok I have lived here in the area of southwest Colorado and New Mexico for allot of years. A few years ago I posted information here and offered to show people the things I saw and know exist. I got bruhaaa and negative reports ect. Well at the time I lived in Annapolis MD don't ask. Any way I am back home now and other than not being able to hike like I could because I had a little open heart surgery I can give some good theory to this whole Dulce thing.

1. The entrance is miles from Dulce not to say their are not many but I do not think they are that dumb.
2. The tunnels that run under Arctheuleta mesa are most likely the real door way.
3. Ahhh 3 the magic number the cover up of the Aztec crash hoaxing it was a clever move. Heart canyon where the crash happened also links to roads to Dulce all are remote even today and in 1950 they were real remote. I have linked the system together and it was an easy thing to hide the truth back then.
4. 2+2 does equal 4 and looking at Aztec and Dulce and Pagosa Springs you find the link quickly.
5. The lookout towers which stand above the what seems to be only scrub trees.
6. I have seen the vents with solid block buildings and high razor wire fence they look normal on a country road steel doors and all.
7. Theory the latand long between Roswell and Aztec are off by only three degrees. I have a theory that a navagation error was made while searching for a lost crew (Roswell crash) and the Aztec crash were infact a rescue mission. The lat long and both being almost exactly 3 degrees diffrent may have been why they crashed. The technology however advanced failed them. They dropped out of what ever time line they travel in and tried to pull out and it caused the ship to heat to a point where they burned up and eventually died.
8. Another way to look at this is by studying maps the Roswell crew was sent to take a look at Alamogordo. They dropped into Heart Canyon near Aztec and flew the valley thatruns past the site they needed to look at (See Google Maps) and when they turned south and flew down the Sandia moutians they had some problem and crashed in Roswell. Remember they had come from a long way off or another time line. They were tired out of the element they knew explorers or a science team which maybe had little experience. So thats my theory some is solid some I can not say is. I live in Aztec and I have lived near Dulce in the past. I have seen UFO's in Colorado and two other places where I have no idea how to explain them. Real or not thats yet to be seen. I think you would have to be a very small mind to think your the only living beings in the universe.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I just made kind of a stunning realization. We always miss the true Paul Bennewitz story because so many people tried to discredit him. They are mostly liars involved in the cover up and spreading disinformation. I was very sad to see the Greg Bishop was talking out of his back end on a recent interview, clearly his purpose is still not to share the real Paul Bennewitz story. Here is what everybody overlooks. Paul was monitoring the Dulce base for two years in secret, he was doing his own invesitgations and own conclusions. It had to be back in 1977 that he saw UFOs over the Manzano mountain range and started tracking them, because he tracked them to the Dulce base. Nobody pointed the Dulce base out to Paul in the Air Force, Paul was lead there. So Paul knew about the Dulce base in 1978 before anybody knew he knew about it. Actually back in 1978 the CIA was much more sloppy in hiding the Dulce base, in his document Project Beta Paul writes what he observed -

Numerous road blocks extend northward through the U.S. base along a well maintained road thirty some-odd feet wide -- apparently gravel -- near all weather -- numerous turn arounds and wheel tracks into launch preparation areas with the ships; pads marked with twenty-six [26] foot Xs and servicing facilities, tanks, etc. -- two domed polygon high voltage buildings on north on the east side of the road, also an apparent foundation for another or a helo pad -- test stands, human housing, water tank [thirtytwo foot across] -- and at one of the main road blocks, two large vehicles parked across the road. Also at that point another apparent black limousine with tracks leading to it [and] to the west of the road. All tracks and vehicles have been dimensioned and match military vehicles. If I were to make a guess, Iwould estimate the likelihood that the apparent black limousines are CIA. This is but a limited inventory of what was there on Sept. 8, 1978 -- included only as evidential matter for your perusal and confirmation. The road, which incidentally the natives, the tribal chief, reservation police and highway patrolman know nothing about, comes in off of a trail from the north. Starting at the trail, line of sight to the large plateau area and the alloy dome, the road, in the middle of nowhere on the Jiccarilla Reservation, is precisely 12,888 ft. long airline distance.

So Paul was very well aware of this base before anybody nowadays thinks. When he was writing to the people who eventually tried to "feed him disinformation" in 1980, he says he has established -

Two years continuous recorded electronic surveillance and tracking with D.F. 24 hr/day data of alien ships within sixty [60] miles radius of Albuquerque plus 6000 feet motion picture of same -- daylight and night. Detection and disassembly of alien communication and video channels -- both local, earth, and nearspace. Constant reception of video from alien ship and underground base viewscreen; Typical alien,humanoid and at times apparent Homo Sapiens.

Could the so called Dulce Wars in 1979 been hostilities that progressed after Paul "infiltrated" the Dulce base? A retired AF Colonel confirmed this in a 2010 interview. So who are you going to believe, the government or a couple of men? It's a tough question that really shouldn't be.
edit on 23-1-2011 by HRegressor because: spacing

edit on 23-1-2011 by HRegressor because: choice of words

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Read the book by Greg Valdez. It shows documented evidence from a police investigation that proves government activity. The people investigating never believed in any et activity but they definitely proved the USAF was testing experimental aircraft out there and testing germ warfare on rancher cattle out there. My only question, is the base still active? The last major activity recorded down there was during the 1980's that I am aware of.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theutahbigfoothunter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A post from some number of years back - never believed there was a shred of credence to the Dulce thing until I saw this. I think 90% of it is blown out of proportion, but looking at these maps, there's definitely something going on.

If you don't want to read the whole thread, here's the jist - pretty rad if you ask me -

User in question had the genuinely brilliant realization that if a DUMB were under construction it would leave a fingerprint in the form of unexplained seismic activity. And lo and behold, from Jan - June of 1966, there are a series of earthquakes between 1.9 and 3.3 magnitude in an area that is (from my understanding) relatively quake-free. Numerous occurred at EXACTLY the same spot, sometimes in the same day. Additionally, a number of the points can be connected to form perfect equilateral triangles. The exact area rumored to be the base has a startlingly linear and organized set of "quakes" occurring along common longitudes and latitudes, within a precise date range. Unexplained indeed!

maps.google.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexbassguy
a reply to: theutahbigfoothunter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A post from some number of years back - never believed there was a shred of credence to the Dulce thing until I saw this. I think 90% of it is blown out of proportion, but looking at these maps, there's definitely something going on.

If you don't want to read the whole thread, here's the jist - pretty rad if you ask me -

User in question had the genuinely brilliant realization that if a DUMB were under construction it would leave a fingerprint in the form of unexplained seismic activity. And lo and behold, from Jan - June of 1966, there are a series of earthquakes between 1.9 and 3.3 magnitude in an area that is (from my understanding) relatively quake-free. Numerous occurred at EXACTLY the same spot, sometimes in the same day. Additionally, a number of the points can be connected to form perfect equilateral triangles. The exact area rumored to be the base has a startlingly linear and organized set of "quakes" occurring along common longitudes and latitudes, within a precise date range. Unexplained indeed!

maps.google.com...

This was already explained years ago. Those explosions are from the DOE Plowshare program, specifically Gas Buggy. It was an early attempt at hydraulic fracturing to release gas.

Gas Buggy

When it comes to Dulce, nothing to see here folks. Oh sure, some people are trying to peddle books with nonsense in them, but then again, there are books on ghosts too, and they don't exist.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
This was already explained years ago. Those explosions are from the DOE Plowshare program, specifically Gas Buggy. It was an early attempt at hydraulic fracturing to release gas.

Gas Buggy

When it comes to Dulce, nothing to see here folks. Oh sure, some people are trying to peddle books with nonsense in them, but then again, there are books on ghosts too, and they don't exist.

Sure gariac, burst everyone's bubble! First it's the Dulce people, now it's the Ghost Hunters (® ™ 2014) You're no fun.
edit on 23-8-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Disagree. Greg Valdez proposes some pretty reasonable stuff in his "Dulce Base" book and has a fair amount of evidence to back it up. Worth a read for anyone interested in the subject.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join