It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA finds 3 toed print on mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

I realize theseare color enhanced, hence CGI loosely based on what is really there, with the computer extrapolating some data. But that center one is wierd, even if the real thing is a lot different. It would basically need to look like that, and if so, thay would be a site to behold.

Also, I would really love to wake up every morning and see that last one out my bedroom window.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I dont know dude... thats the only site on the internet that is saying this, now although thats not necessarily proof that its guano, the main page is all about some guy who is selling his motivational tapes. I therefore, until further investigation proves otherwise, will have to think that its a ploy to attract visitors to the site.

More info

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Interesting picture. I had it categorized in my "possible but unlikely" file until I scrolled down the page and read the next item. In that one, they have taken a line that is obviously a result of joining two separate images to make one and claimed that it was a buried power line. LOL. Once I saw that, the entire page was discounted as fake.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

look at the url --> Mars as art and then check the description. like i just did. lol

[edit on 15-11-2007 by moogah]

[edit on 15-11-2007 by moogah]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Anonomous source, dodgy pictures and usual 'NASA coverups' conspiracy, it's SERPO all over again!!!!

As me signature says:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join