It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here ever see the "Blue Guys"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have had similar experiences. Not necessarily with the blue guys as described by your father and the other person in this thread. When I have these types of experiences all though I am asleep I would hardly call it a dream. I would describe it more as being conscious of what is going on at a sub conscious level if that makes any sense. Like being awake in a dream. As well, I am usually unable to wake myself up. I suppose sleep paralysis, I am aware I am on another level and that I am not awake, sometimes I can even see my room around me but my eyes are not open, and I try to scream to wake myself up, but I can not. It is quite a scary and uncomfortable experience.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
Does your father have any artistic ability, could he draw the beings? and the you could scan and post for us all. others who saw "the blues" could then tell if its similar to their blues

I feel like a complete idiot that I never tought of this. Although my father is NOT an artist - but *I* am...

I will see him this christmas, so I will see if I can do what those police sketchers do and draw what he saw! If I can successfully sketch to *his* satisfaction, then I will post the composites.

Guavas,

Did you meet with your father over the holidays? Did you get a chance to sketch his description?

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Exactly what is it you want to find out about the blue guys? I am of the blue people of the mountains, known by the cherokee and avoided by all. We are not blue all the time and we do have other colors as well. We are generally regarded as Shamen that have access to the other worlds.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sometimes being blue is bearing another person's burdens, sometimes it's bearing the person. I am sure you have heard a person called "true blue" as a sign of respect. Life is a many splendored thing and you do not have to be restricted to just one thing. A cornucpia of experience is out there waiting for people to choose from them.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of that picture but Im sure the blues don t look very much like that! This information you have been given from your Dad is really interesting has anything else happened to him since?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by guavas

Krishna is blue, and there are alot of stories in epic poems like the Mahabharata where he is portrayed as flying through the air in what sounds like fighter type vessels and doing all kinds of technological things. So yes, We have seen blue guys, we just don't give it much credence. Don't know why, the poem is especially straight forward. One might want to google it.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I too have experienced sleep paralysis and I agree its not very pleasant. The first time it happened to me I had woken up early, gone down stairs then decided it was too early so went back to bed. Almost immediately this defening sound started in my head like a drum machine then I found I couldn t move at all. I could hear things going on outside but became very scared as I didn t know what was happening to me. I wanted to shout out for help but couldn t but I was screaming in my own head. Eventually it stoped but it kept coming back over a period of a few months. I almost got used to it as I knew it eventually passess and I would come to no harm.

Several years later it started again but I found if I screamed NO as firm as I could in my head JUST as it was starting I could stop it happening.
I have recently started waking up with completley dead arms where there is no feeling in them at ALL, this is very scary as sometimes it takes a few minutes of shaking to bring the feeling back into my hands. Im not lying on them and cutting the blood supply as I often wake up with my hands just by my side just numb.

Also since October 07 I have this ringing, ringing , ringing in my ears and its getting worse. Sometimes it goes for a day but then it comes back sometimes low pitch sometimes high pitch what is this? Then the other day it was like morse code (while I was on ATS actually) do you get this? Ive been to the doctors and she said my ears are fine.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have to say that I too have experienced something very similar. One thing that I would ask before going any further is this:
What color were the infinite panes of floating glass? Were they high violet kind of purpleish? Also the reference to the Akashic languge , was it actually telepathic?
And finally, was there a single being unlike the others present at any point?
One more question for your Dad, did he find that his ESP became much more acute or perhaps the ability to see moments into the future before things happened? I have not read this thread past the first several posts, and will not until you reply to my first few questions. Also did this happen in America back in the 70's? Yes I may have some answers for your Dad.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Dude, you sound like you need to get checked out. Have you been checked for diabetes?

The numbness may be a sign of a pinched nerve or something more serious. I would get a thorough going over if I were you.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Hey blue guy,

What are the pictures supposed to be?

The first is a painting or color drawing and the second some blurred deal. What are they supposed to exhibit?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Dude, you sound like you need to get checked out. Have you been checked for diabetes?

Yes done all that. Had a general health check in July 07 due to too many members of my family having heart problems and they found nothing.

Then due to these others symptoms I went back in Dec 07 and was tested for diabetes, white/red blood count and all that jazz and again they found nothing. Yes they said the numbness could be a trapped nerve but didn t seem too concerned.

Doc did give me this nasal spray to clear the ringing but if anything its getting louder. The thing is it goes up in certain rooms of the house, I know as soon as I walk into these rooms the frequency of the ringing goes up. It also goes up if Im working on computers, listening to radios ect.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Do you also get shocked inordinately when touching metal? Do you have a number of dental fillings?

[edit on 31-1-2008 by jbondo]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Yes I get shocks from the metal sinks at work all the time some but not all also get shocks from them too.

I know where you are going with the dental thing, "They" have implanted a device in my fillings to slowly manipulate me ect . Ive seen this report The Red Line isn t it or something but not sure if I believe it. Its a bit random isn t it planting these things in people who have fillings. What if they needed to control someone but they had fantastic teeth? The theory is its used to control activists, people in society who make waves but this is not me.

Im interested in the electric shock thing though.

On another note I am still waiting to see a GOOD picture of these blues. The one we have at the minute is hilarious , the second one looks like a blurry big foot. Makes me laugh every time I see them. (Sorry if they are not sopposed to be funny)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join