It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl...who you got?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I cant believe that no one has started this yet. We all know...except for the social outcasts...that the Super Bowl is t-row between the Patriots and Panthers. Who do you think will win? Or who do you support at least? Im going with the Pats on this one.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe I said somewhere on here: Panthers by three.

It's not what's going to happen, but it would make for the good game I hope for.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I dont know anything about football, but im guessing

Panthers

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't follow football at all but I've heard that if you consider both teams they have equally strong defences unlike the last superbowl where you had 2 very different kinds, I live in NC so of course I'm going to go for the panthers

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I just go to the parties for beer and food...

I actually enjoy the body contact, so I dont care who wins. I dont watch football but if i'm going to pick a team i'm going for panther's.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morrison
I don't follow football at all but I've heard that if you consider both teams they have equally strong defences unlike the last superbowl where you had 2 very different kinds, I live in NC so of course I'm going to go for the panthers

panthers are going to get.....OWNED!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by Morrison

panthers are going to get.....OWNED!

They wouldnt have made it this far if they were going to get PWNED. Since I represent South Carolina, Panthers are my team this year. Too bad theyre going to get owned. :shk:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm with the PATRIOTS!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

Yeah, something similar was started in the prediction forum.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Patriots for sure.

Here kitty kitty...:bash:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
LMAO @ all the Panthers lovers!!!

The PATRIOTS 0WN3D YOUR ASS!!! LOL!

(j/k)

(damn I was waiting for BTS to work correctly so I could post this lol...)

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

It's not what's going to happen, but it would make for the good game I hope for.

I should have said Panthers LOSE by three. It was a good game. I had hope, though I knew Carolina would eventually lose. I was thinking back to Falcons/Vikings the whole time. Nothing goes my way.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I should have said Panthers LOSE by three. It was a good game. I had hope, though I knew Carolina would eventually lose. I was thinking back to Falcons/Vikings the whole time. Nothing goes my way.

Cheer up RANT!

It was an awesome game. Even though the Panthers lost, they were not 'beaten.' They just ran outta time. Congrats to the Patriots.

new topics

top topics

join