It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Kid on the Block

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just joined and it seems very interesting ,alot of the discussions.Freezing our tuckus off in the south of Misery, Send us some warmth

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hold your hands out in front of the monitor.

Can you feel the warmth eminating from ATS?

Welcome to the board Skylarr.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thank you there John Bull 1 ; it makes sense to me, been around on this planet for 53 yrs and learn something new everyday. After my expiernce in nam, and coming back to the twilight zone! Nothin surprises me. by the way the finger tips are starting to thaw

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Welcome Skylarr
What are your interests?
UFO nut?
Military?

...and you figured out how to use the colors, even the yucky ones

Peace,
BG

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh just about everything. I guess you would have to say a bit of a military nut, joined the Marines just in time for Nam, could have lived with out that, but if we get involved in something, we can't get accomplished in three weeks what some would like to lead us to beleive. As for UFOs : As Dr. J Allen Hynek put it at a lecture in KC just after CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND, he said it woud be rather conceited (sp)?? to think we were the most intelligent in the Universe, out of billions of galaxies. Lookin at this world right now I have my doubts about our being the most intelligent in the Universe.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Welcome skylar

Well i sure you will enjoy your stay here in ATS,
And i look forward to reading what you have to say here.

If you need any help around here, feel free to u2u me any questions you may have, or you just feel like saying hi!

Well see you around the board, and be sure to pop in to fast chat once you have made your first 30 posts,

asala

top topics

join