It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found website by imam that states muslim takeover of usa by 2050

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was reading some news today and tracked down the site of this imam mentioned in the article that declares a movement in the united states for muslim takeover of the american government by 2050. this guy lives in the united states in D.C and is openly declaring this. here is his website. it is in english.

www.sabiqun.net...

according to the bio on his site....here are some facts about him,
"Imam Abdul Alim Musa was born in Arkansas but grew up in Oakland, California during the 1960s—a time of intense social upheaval which produced groups like the Black Panthers and offshoots of the Nation of Islam. While being a supporter of the community’s revolutionary sentiment, Imam Musa became an active and very successful drug-dealer. His “street” background helps explain part of his appeal to inner-city youths and ex-convicts, with whom he can identify through personal experiences. After evading the authorities for several years, Imam Musa was forced to leave the U.S. He traveled to various countries in Africa, Europe, and Central and South America, at one time becoming a leading coc aine-exporter in Colombia, an experience that led him to discover the direct involvement of the CIA in coc aine and heroine importation to the U.S. In Algeria, he came in contact with several exiled Black Panther leaders such as Eldridge Cleaver and Pete O'Neal, as well as many prominent figures active in the decolonization struggles of African countries. After returning to the U.S., he turned himself in and was sent to prison. While incarcerated, Imam Musa accepted traditional Islam before his release"

So he was a blck panther, coc aine exporter, and spent time in prison and then adopted the african centric version of islam.....sounds like the man i want leading my country

AND....
"On October 31, 2001, Imam Musa, along with Imam Muhammad al-‘Asi and others, appeared at the National Press Club and, in a program which was televised by C-SPAN, disputed the official story of what happened on Sept. 11, 2001, implying that the U.S. government was involved based on its historical pattern of creating wars to benefit pre-conceived agendas. The re-airing of this program was cancelled due to complaints by the Anti-Defamation League"

quite frankly im speechless....

Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I do not think you need to worry .

The America of 2050 will probably be vastly different anyway, depending on how peak oil goes . And the person from the web site will be 43 years older . You got to resist this fear thing they instil in you . You will see it everywhere even in such hoax/ridiculous web pages as this one. The only people you ought to fear are the ones that constantly tell you that you have enemies, your government.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Psshh im not worried about this guy. what he says just pisses me off

to me, if you dont like it here leave. and im not saying we dont need a serious overhaul in our government....but going to a country and then wanting to change the cultural, and governmental principles laid down by their forefathers is ridiculous. this country doesnt want to be held down by islamic law, its a separation of church and state...period. there are plenty of countries in the middle east that this guy can go to where the government has already inacted such a decree. but of course he doesnt want go there because there isnt as much money in it is there?

same thing with the iraq thing though too, if those people dont want a democracy then leave them alone. i would never go move to china and be like "HEY IM HERE NOW AND IM NOW A SCIENTOLOGIST (which im NOT btw) SO DOWN WITH COMMUNISM WE MUST SET UP A GOVERNMENT THAT IS RULED BY MY RELIGION OR ELSE!"

i mean the people in china would look at me and say get the &&&& out. you are welcome to live here and stand up for your rights but you cant just barge in somewhere and demand all people be your religion and live by your laws...especially when that country was founded on polar opposite principles.

im not worried about this crook eliminating my constitution, he just pisses me off.

kind regards,
digitalgrl

join