It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another shaking bed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Last Friday, I had a RCT at a dentist. He prescribed antibiotics, to be taken every 12 hrs. I started the antibiotic treatment at 9 pm that night. Yesterday, I went to bed late, hoping I'd wake up at 9 am for my morning dose. I was sound asleep when I felt the bad vibrate wildly, side to side. We don't have earthquakes here; I live in Arizona. I woke up while the bed was shaking, and looked at the clock. It was 9 am sharp. My next dose of antibiotics was due. I wouldn't have woken up if the bed wouldn't have vibrated.
I took the antibiotic and went back to bed, to sleep more, wondering if this was a paranormal experience. An angel waking me up perhaps ? Then, involuntarily, my voice cord moved and a low-voiced sound came out of my throat, without my control. Needless to say, I gave up on sleep. But I wasn't scared, strangely. However, it is night now, and I am scared

The date was 11/11/2007 yesterday. 11/11 is a much discussed number, as we know. Odd, that this experience happened on 11/11.

So, now the question: what happened to me yesterday morning ? I was woken up at 9 am, so I wouldn't miss my antibiotic dose - correct ? Or was it something else ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is a simple one: you were falling asleep.
When a person is on the border between waking and sleep, it can happen that the body is falling asleep earlier than the conscious mind. The vibrations you were experiencing were a sign of the body preparing for sleep and starting to paralyze the muscles, so you dont go out and act your dreams. You were actually falling asleep.
The body can make all kinds of twitches, muscle flexing or sounds in this state. That explains the gurgle you made.
Was this really the first time you encountered this state? Thats weird

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There is a difference between feeling vibrations associated with varying degrees of conciousness and brainwaves switching, and actually knowing for sure it was the bed shaking and not just you. Was the shaking so violent that you could actually hear the bed legs being lifted up and repeatedly thumped on the floor, or could you hear the springs in your mattress bouncing, or did everything seem still except for you.

Logically if this started only after you began taking a new form of medication, the medication being what is causing it should be your first guess. If you stop taking medication and it continues, then you can start investigating alternate (paranormal) avenues such as the first stages of demonic possession.

join