It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I was in 1st period this morning when these lyrics came to my head: Oh Baby, I got the love you need.....said darlin' darlin' darlin' etc. I can't remember them all right now. Anyway, I was on the bus on the way home and on my radio THE SAME LYRICS STARTED PLAYING!! After it was over (it was a nice song, too) I found out that it was Led Zepplin with Over the Hills And Far Away. I had never heard this song, although I do listen to Led Zepplin mp3's (I paid for them, specifically Bron-Y-Aur, Stairway to heaven and Kashmir)

I just thought it was cool.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yeah thats happened to me all the time, iv'e heard it has to do with radio signals hitting your head and causing a trigger for that song in your head or something.. but yeah that happeneds to me all the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reed
Yeah thats happened to me all the time, iv'e heard it has to do with radio signals hitting your head and causing a trigger for that song in your head or something.. but yeah that happeneds to me all the time.

the only waythat would happen is if you had a metal plate in your head

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am always getting songs in my head shortly before they start playing on the radio, and I'm not talking about current music in the charts, but songs from all eras.Also I will pick a record to play and our local radio would play it the same day. It's happened so often that I've wondered if one of the DJs lives nearby and has heard me play them and thought I must play that on the show. Some of the songs could be really obscure but to my amazement there they are on the radio.
It is especially strange that this was a song that you've never heard before though.

top topics

join