It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Plans to Strike Four Suspected Nuclear Sites in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

US Plans to Strike Four Suspected Nuclear Sites in Iran

www.infolive.tv

The United States is planning to strike four suspected nuclear sites in Iran, and has already drawn up contingency plans for a restricted military operation, sources informed Infolive.tv.
While no details were released regarding when the attack will take place, it is expected to occur during the period President George Bush remains in office.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infolive.tv

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Bush is going to open a whole pandora's box of blood and death for us all. This doesn't look good.

www.infolive.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks like Bush's plan to enact martial law in the US and extend his presidency may just be likely.

All he needs is an all out war for it to be "justified".

[edit on 11-11-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I honestly think there has been way to many "leaks" about this lately.

Seems like every week there is at least 3-4 news stories
telling us about these "attacks" that will happen and it all leads back
to Israel needing the US to attack Iran first.
Or Israel attacking and the US backing them.

I agree though
Either way it doesn't look good if we do it.

I don't think we can afford to have another war on our hands.
Our military is already spread out to much as it is.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yet another war report that doesn't list the sources. How many of these does it take for the media to be labeled as warmongers or propaganda pushers? This in turn makes the public warmongers/propaganda pushers. Don't let them control your thoughts.

If, and that is a big if, anyone chooses to attack Iran they won't leak this info to the media. I watch so many members get all worried about this when there isn't one person from any gov't that is clearly saying "we are about to attack Iran". All I have been reading is the world is using diplomacy to solve this problem.

If you are worried about the US, or anyone else, having plans on attacking another country you don't have any idea on how the military operates. There are contingency plans for everything but this doesn't mean that they will happen. A military that is prepared to act is much better then one that isn't. So why would the media mention a contingency plan, that was made to protect the public, scare the public or sway their opinion?

I wish to make people understand that the media says things for many reasons, but many of them are not based on fact. Ratings or public manipulation is what the media is good for. This article is another in the ever growing stack of propaganda that is being pushed down the throats of the public for a reason. Try and find out why they are doing this instead of repeating the baseless propaganda that they are creating. Base your opinions on the facts, not propaganda.

Contingency plans are good to have and shouldn't be used as a tool to manipulate the public into thinking something bad is about to happen. These plans should give you peace of mind knowing that your gov't is prepared for any possible event.

new topics

top topics

join