It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diabetes IS curable.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There comes a time when you just have to share certain aspect of yourself and your diet to the populous. I'm not preachy (to most standards) but for those of you with type 2 diabetes, this may be an eye opener to you or those who are close to you with diabetes. Even the Diabetes Association says it is "uncurable," but this video is evidence that it is and infact, within the first 4 days.

Any questions I can answer, just U2U me.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
of course they tell you its uncurable..but personally i have known more than a handful of people with different diabetes who have overcame the 'illness' by eating healthy and exercise..no medicine at all. you just need that mindstate...its mind over matter..in some cases its just eat healthy and not be lazy

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by uneaq

I've been eating mostly raw for the past 5 months or so, maybe more, and I just feel like nothing can beat it. Not when I was high protein meat, not when I was lacto-ovo vegetarian. I used to have terrible pains in my hip almost everday that would literally STOP me in my tracks. The chiropractor said it was being a catcher in baseball almost all my life.. I thought I was doomed to have that needle sharp pain jump from my hip to my foot and up through my spine. Ever since I've started a raw diet.. Nothing. I've had it once, but it lasted for maybe 5 minutes as opposed to 45 minutes to 2 hours. Amazing how nature works.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sorry, but as a nursing student I cannot believe that they have 'cured' type 2 diabetes.

IF this is true, and its a big IF (any one can make wild claims on a youtube video) it is the medical breakthrough of the decade.

I would like to see papers, cold hard facts, the entire study picked to pieces, researchd and then multiple studies done world wide (not just with a few folks in a youtube video).

Then if they come back with the same evidence and can prove these claims are 100 % accurate, I will be the first to celebrate.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What a wonderful discovery if this were a cure for diabeties. I have attended the funeral of more diabetic friends than I like to think about.

I have been a diabetic for 25 years. Two years ago the doctor said my kidneys were failing. Three months ago I told my doctor I was tired of taking so much medicine. I was taking 14 different types of meds a day.

I had been on a special diet the dr. had given me. It consisted of lean meat ( I gag on beef), green veggies, diet jello, water, chedder cheese and diet beverages. I love fruit and grains but dr. said no way.

I refused to leave his office untill he listenend closely to me. He took me off 5 medications and told me the drugs could be the reason my kidneys were failing.
Included in the drugs I quit taking was Prozac, but that's another story.

Within days I noticed I had more energy, was happier, and felt better than I had in years.

IMO drugs are toxic and will kill you if taken for long peroids of time.

DFB I'm going to change my diet beginning today. Hopefully I can stop giving myself shots of insulin soon. Maybe it will reverse the neuropathy in my legs. What can I loose...my dr. was killing me with meds.

Will let you know what happens. Thank you for the information.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Be very careful. You should wean yourself instead of going cold turkey. I would go to Raw For Thirty Days and see exactly what they have to say about it. It just seems so ridiculous how the diabetes epidemic is sold to everyone as being this invincible disease, when in all actuality, it's a matter of changing your diet for a week, at most a few months. We're so far out of touch with our natural balances through foods, diet sodas, sugar, meats, MEDICATION, that we don't know what feels right. Our bodies are in a constant state of shock and we wonder why we can never feel "good," or at least "normal."

new topics

top topics

join