It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are YOUR stories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey all

I've been here for a few years, and recently there's been a large drop in UFO sightings reported by users. Now the Alien & UFO subforum has been, by alarge, filled with crap.

Sooo.... in an effort to spice up this board. What are YOUR stories?

First, I'll start with my fairly lax stories. About a year ago, I was in our outdoor spa. It was about 10PM, completely dark, with lots of moonlight shining through the fluffy, low, broken clouds. Looked up, 90 degrees up, there was a circular, object, rouphly the size of your thumbnail held at arms length. It was orange with some texture, much like the Volkswagen symbol UFO discussed here a few years ago.
It was stationary, and within a few seconds the clouds covered it up again. The only word I said for the next 5 minutes, was, 'wow!'. I have no idea what it was, I don't claim too, but it's one of my stories.

Another time I was flying in a Light aircraft out of Tyabb, victoria. Anyways, we were over the 'heads', which is the inlet to the bay, looking out into bass straight (the part between aus and Tasmania). Far outto sea, there was a cigar shaped object, with no lights at all on it. Again it was rouphly the length of my thumbnail at arms length. We landed and nothing happened.

However, it is worthy to note, that over ten years ago, someone took off from Moorabin airport near Tyabb, and was flying over bass straight. He reported a cigar shaped object, then he disapeared!?

www.hecklerspray.com...

What do YOU think? What are YOUR stories?

[edit on 10/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If ufos do exist, then while they're here, they would be trying to be as discreet as possible. Now you're here saying that so far in your lifetime, you've seen TWO DIFFERENT ufos. I doubt anyone is lucky enough for that to happen. Once maybe, but not twice.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sc2300
If ufos do exist, then while they're here, they would be trying to be as discreet as possible. Now you're here saying that so far in your lifetime, you've seen TWO DIFFERENT ufos. I doubt anyone is lucky enough for that to happen. Once maybe, but not twice.
Not true I'm pleased to say. The fact is there are many more UFO sightings than we hear reports of. They aren't rare. Well, they're about as rare as a car crash in my opinion. I've seen more than one myself so I know it's totally possible. And why not? There are hundreds of them.I saw a diamond shaped light one night in about 1979. It bobbed around the sky like a stunt kite on the end of a string. Wasn't a kite though.Went to a famous UFO hotspot in '96 to see a UFO. Saw a huge glowing blue ball roll up a hill towards me but didn't wait to get a closer look. I freaked out like a lunatic and bolted from the place. Ended up in a woman's front garden with the car. She wasn't amused. Have seen a white hockey-puck shoot straight across a blue sky in 2001? Black pulsing "blob" about 100ft up around the same time. White orb in 2001, caught on camera, just sitting in the sky above me.In March 2004 a black manta? shaped craft "switched on" in the sky just across the road from me. That was a close one. I ran to fetch my camera but it moved up quite high by the time I was switched on and focussed so the pics aren't up to much. Three other witnesses were with me. It was kind of flat on top, rounded or cone-shaped underneath with two short stubby wings. There was a flashing light, (even though it was daylight) and the underside was textured very much like the flaps that unfold on that Italy? UFO footage on youtube.Only seen an alien in a dream but I have had some very strange dreams. But who hasn't, lol.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What ever you say.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well, my personal experience with UFO is joined with a crowd in our neighborhood so I'm sure it's not hallucination or creative imagination. What we can all remember is that the UFO is an oval disk with 3 oval layer of lights of different colors in its center. As the UFO was moving upward slowly, we could see the 3 layers of light circling in opposite direction of each layer. I don't know but perhaps when the UFO noticed a lot of people are staring at it then the speed slowly increases and then got lost in speed of light. I thought experience would be the first and the last that our community would ever encouter. But just few days later another incident or encounter happened at the very same location. However, because our communtiy is quite a christian devoted community, most of the people didn't put too much attention to it and the issue just vanished easily.

In my case however, I continued to better understand the existence of the UFOs and their participations in the human evolution and their role into our future. And as I have studied and continued to make some sense about them, I came to realize and fortunate enough to at least understand that we can only turn into 2 possibilities now a days.

1) Aliens or other civilizations may be existing elsewhere in our solar systems which I can rationally say much older than our civilization that perfected the ways of interplanetary travel. If we refer to different religious testaments such as the scriptures and bibles, ancient monuments, artifacts and ancient images curved in the stones then you can see the evidences of the visitations of alients creatures and UFOs.

or

2) And because the speed of light travel is now getting really close to discovery of the Physic scientists, we can also assume the possiblity that the UFOs are the humans travelling from our distant future and just taking a personal glimpse of their history in actual event.

No wonder that there are a lot of different UFOs sightings pictured in different shapes, perhaps both are real.

The only thing I am sure of is that, whatever these creatures and civilizations are, they will surely be very benificial in human race. Just right these days, our planet is so close to biological and nuclear destruction and i think an interplanetary interference would make us think how valuable is to preserve our own planet and species.

new topics

top topics

join