It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. imam declares Muslim takeover-plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well we all knew it but now they are admitting it. They want to take over the U.S. and convert it into a backwards, no toiletpaper using, women hating, camel riding nation. IBBNS reporting.

this dude->

A Washington, D.C., imam states explicitly on the website for his organization that he is part of a movement working toward replacement of the U.S. government with "the Islamic State of North America" by 2050.

With branches in Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento and Philadelphia, the group As-Sabiqun – or the Vanguard – is under the leadership of Abdul Alim Musa in the nation's capital.

Musa's declaration of his intention to help lead a takeover of America was highlighted by noted Islam observer Robert Spencer on his website Jihad Watch.

SOURCE: www.worldnetdaily.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow. First I was skeptical because WND is typically a non-credible source but then I went to the groups' website and found their stated goal of an Islamic North America by 2050 front and center. I think the only reason this man has not been arrested yet is that his group is not *publicly* advocating violent overthrow. Apparently, they claim the means employed towards their goal will be peaceful.

www.sabiqun.net...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

hey, dont ever doubt IBBNS sources fella...anyhoo i'm sure they got patriot act all over this dude.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

World nut daily huh? Your source reaks of propaganda.

First of all icy, stop being such a pansy.
Your fears are irrational and quite honestly, laughable.
How on earth are Muslims going to take over the U.S.?
Its not possible. Not even remotely possible.
Secondly , if the 'evil muslims' want to try to take over America I say "Bring 'em on!"
I aint scared of no bearded man talking smack about an 'evil muslim plot'.
Pure hogwash.
Never gonna happen, not in a thousand million years. Just let them try it.
Wait a second, they have no navy, airforce, not even an army to speak of.
How could they even 'try it'?
They couldnt.

You should cease with the fear/hate mongering.
Its very unAmerican.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
First of all icy, stop being such a pansy.

hey! i resemble that remark buddy!

You should cease with the fear/hate mongering.
Its very unAmerican.

and that one too...hey you got me pegged.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
11bravo-are you really so brainwashed that you actually believe you are out front, leading the way? you go where we tell you to go. believe me, i know. one of the great things about this country is the fact you can write about anything you want. i respect that, but do you realise you sound like a war-monger bashing on someone for no reason or is it time for a promotion?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tman928

Yeah junior, do you have anything to say about the topic or are you just here to admire me?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
11Bravo, I'm with you on this one.

The article claims by 2050 the plan should be implemented.

The American civilian population will have done this long before.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Let's watch the personal attacks, calling somebody a pansy does nothing to help the conversation.

As for extremists taking over america...well that's just never going to happen.

Aside from the fact that most muslims are moderates and don't want a muslim state anymore than non-muslims; too many people in general wouldn't stand for it.

They don't have the manpower or firepower.

The will or want to do it is completely irrelevant in this matter.

IMO of course.

spiderj

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The problem is that they haven't sent this guy packing yet. They should send him back to where ever he came from in a plane then kick him out with no parachute.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiderj

Personally I think this man should be free to express this all he wants, albeit under heavy legal surveillance so that we can be sure neither him or his group is espousing violence. But, really, this man's goals don't have to have much chance of success for them to be dangerous. Hitler totally had the deck stacked against him when he began his drive for world domination and look how much damage he caused.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
The problem is that they haven't sent this guy packing yet. They should send him back to where ever he came from in a plane then kick him out with no parachute.

sheah!..but he is from DC so he wouldn't go very far.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Musa launched the group in the early 1990s at the Al-Islam mosque in Philadelphia. His group says it is influenced by the writings and life work of Muslim thinkers
reply to post by icybreeze

The problem with having these guys around is that if there is an Al Qaida operative around Musa and his group will be sure to help them out since they are all part of the brotherhood. I'm sure Musa would like to have a little anti American caos as part of the landscape!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would think that this Imam is already under close scrutiny bu the 3 letter intelligence groups in the states.

They could be using him for bait for Al-Queda terrorists in the US already.

Would make sense wouldn't it?

As far as an Islamic State in the US, not going to happen. There is what, roughly 2.5 million muslims in America. How many of them would actually want a Islamic State? How many of them are in the US fleeing this kind of thing?

[edit on 10-11-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

How many of them would actually want a Islamic State?
reply to post by GAOTU789

Hi GAO,
Oh, maybe like 99.9% I'd guess. It's kind of like when you are in mizery you want others to join you is the way I think of it. But at any rate, I don't underestimate the enemy.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

So in your estimation, of the 2.5 million muslims in America, only 2500 of them are opposed to this?

Do you know any muslims personally? Not the "bogey men" that you see in tv but flesh and blood human beings? Do they want Sharia law?

If you don't know any, go talk to some. Visit a mosque in your city. Talk to some of the elders.

That statement just screams ignorance.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

I agree 100% but let's face it, in a caliphat state the imans' would be allowed to speak all they want... unless it was against the state.

I know many muslim (okay six) clerics who would find this speech abominable...but they actuallly understand the quaran.

I say let him scream until his throat is raw. Doesn't make him right.

And in the end that is the greatest thing about america.

You can scream anit-astibleshment until the cows come home.

But those cows (including me) tend to be very vocal...and heavily armed.

IMO

spiderj

imo

spider

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

99.9% of Muslims would want an Islamic state? I think not. I also think that you don't know many muslims. I am a Muslim and know lots and i know not ONE who would want to live under an Islamic state. Not even the ones who pray 5 times a day.

the reason being is that they realise (if only on some sub-conscious level) that those who would be in power would twist and turn the Qurans words (and add a few more in for good measure) to make it extremely harsh.

edit to add last paragraph

[edit on 11-11-2007 by geek101]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

I also think that you don't know many muslims.

I lived in an Islamic state.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join