It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost do exist!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
all of those videos are of poor enough quality that something as simple as fishing line could be used to pull objects, open doors, etc. and it would probably be impossible to tell. Is there a particular reason you believe so strongly about these particular videos? In my opinion, there are a lot more credible video's out there and I wonder why you picked these few to latch on to.

peace

avi.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I don't think that's a nice opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Just be you can't see ghosts, does not mean they don't exist!

I lost my adoptive mother some 3 years ago and had heard all the tales about loved ones passing through you as they leave or 'pass over' to the other side.

I always pooh-poohed this idea but had to alter my preconceptions of life after death.

I was stood in the foyer of my local Territorial Army Training centre in Gloucester, talking to a Captain Price and a cleaner called Val.

Suddenly, I was totaly engulfed from head to foot in an intense cold that entered my body from the rear and passed through my chest, leaving my body.

Apparently, all the hair on my head was standing on end, as were the hairs on my arms. I knew then, without a shaddow of a doubt, that my mother had just 'passed over'.

Don't ask me to explain how I knew, I just did. What confused my, was the fact that it had been 2 years since her death.

I assumed that when you died, that was it! You were gone. Period. Apparently, this is far from the case.

Apparently, if you have led a troubled life, or have been ill, it takes time for your 'soul' or 'spirit' to make peace and pass over.

Regarding the YouTube video clips, well these days, anything can be 'fixed'.

However, if you care to visit this site: www.gprg.co.uk...

I can assure you that the Gloucester Paranormal Research Group [GPRG] do not fake their research - unlike other UK groups and here in Gloucestershire, we have more ghosts, spirits or poltergeists than any other county.

just visit the GPRG site and make up your own minds.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
language barrier?

<< 1   >>

join