It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost do exist!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Okay people, I was searching for ouijia boards when these links appear. I WILL make sure you eat back your words!

Ready or not! Here comes it!

[edit on 10-11-2007 by danachua]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hate fake ghost youtube clips. you know the ones where a idiot pops up and yells boo.,,,

[edit on 10/11/07 by sculder02]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's real, ok? In case you don't know, there is NO ONE there except for the person there.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Did you take these videos yourself? If not how do you know that they are alone? Just because someone says something on the internet DOES NOT mean they are telling the truth. Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
They're aren't lying and no, I'm not the one. I'm not mushy, get it? These people, I felt through them and they're lying at first glance cause invisible inks can't work throughout the entire body, get it, Idiot?

========================================
Mod Edit:
Please don't call your fellow members "idiots".

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Any further such "outbursts" will land you a warn or similar action.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Responces like that are not going to get you anywhere are they? you put up a few you tube video's with no explanations people watch give their opinion ( the only one the really can with no information) and you call them an idiot? perhaps if you rethink your thread and ask people what they think instead of telling them they are going to eat their words backwards.

i thought they where cool until i met your personality, way sad its a shame.

post your abusive reply here .....>( )

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I don't mean to say that but think, can something actually pour invisible ink around over the entire body? I think not because we haven't got that high tech yet. I thought this is real by how I felt through the video and how the words pierced into my heart and even how scared they felt. Trust me, I felt this feeling before, you don't know me and this feeling, only people who felt it know the feeling, okay?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
i don't know what f-ing riddle you are talking. ok..? but I have a demon in my house ok it beat me up end up on life support...........>? I live with it. and I thought these video's were fake.

what did you feel anyways.. who can feel through a computer HELLO

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We don't have the high tech yet?
We do have servo-motor and remote control...
So yeah we have the technology to fake those
Also have you ever heard of invisible wire?
Since you say you are an half-man, half-wolf, half-phoenix *( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) you shoulnt have many free time to think about it...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
One ghost? You have multiple videos, OP. Ill admit, ghost do exist, but please elaborate. Is it one ghost? Two? More than two? Three? Three or more? plucky can go on, but I think you get the point.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
no offense op but in my humble opinion these are fake. something about the way those shoes move kinda gives it away. and also try to not to be so hostile in your responses because people are just posting their opinions.

not saying these are the same.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Um...looks very fake because it's 'too good to be true'.

You have to be careful, there are a lot of fake ghost videos on Youtube.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Actually, we don't know because you can't make up. But I'll bet for 1 spirit!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore
We don't have the high tech yet?
We do have servo-motor and remote control...
So yeah we have the technology to fake those
Also have you ever heard of invisible wire?
Since you say you are an half-man, half-wolf, half-phoenix *( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) you shoulnt have many free time to think about it...

I don't spend half of my life time killing human so give it out. I know I am and you get out of my thread. Thank you and have a good day!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I don't spend half of my life time killing human so give it out

Huh? What do you mean by that. I think you should open your mind to the possibility that these may not be 100% real. It not very nice to tell someone to get out of your thread, ATS is a palce were you can come and get all sorts of opinions and adive on alternitive topics. Keep on keeping on.

P.S. ignore all typos please, to lazy to edit.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Complete fakes and not even very good ones at that. I'm not suggesting that ghosts don't exist (although you would have to define what a ghost is) but these videos are crap. Just my opinion.

G

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
Complete fakes and not even very good ones at that. I'm not suggesting that ghosts don't exist (although you would have to define what a ghost is) but these videos are crap. Just my opinion.

G

I agree with you on that these are hoaxes.

I think they are well done, but it's going ot be hard to make a skeptic believe just from this, because he/she has no way of telling if these videos are authentic.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by danachua
I don't spend half of my life time killing human so give it out. I know I am and you get out of my thread. Thank you and have a good day!

here at ATS, courtesy is mandatory. Treat your fellow members with the same respect you would like to be treated with. Calm down, take a breath, examine the material and consider others opinons. Attacking other members just lowers your credibility here.

The other members are right, there are tonns of fake ghost vids on YouTube, I dont like to comment on the validity of video's on youtube, there is just too much information missing.

Real or fake, its going to take a lot more than a grainy YouTube video to convince people of the existance of ghosts.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by danachua

Ok,first you'll have to accept that your thread title is a statement of opinion(if grammatically incorrect) and should be taken as exactly that.

My personal opinion is actually the same as yours for what it's worth.
Posting fake videos is not going to back up your opinion by any means whatsoever and insulting members whose own opinions you don't agree with won't win you any friends either.

Again,my personal opinion.
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I've not even watched the video's. but I felt inclined to reply just because of the bad mouthed behaviour of the original poster. It's totally out of order!

If you post on a public forum, especially something so controversial as "GHOSTS ARE REAL 100% PROOF" type threads, you can expect some people to disagree with you.

If you don't like other peoples responses then you really shouldn't post on public threads. Chill out a bit mate. If you get so worked up on the internet when other people disagree, I'd hate to be you in 'real life.' Life's full of disagreements. PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS.

As mentioned above, speak to others as you'd like to be spoken to.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Arawn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join