It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of piece of garbage picks on a 75 year old woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.hfxnews.ca...

PAUL MCLEOD
The Daily News

In the aftermath of Noel, 75-year-old Kathleen MacIntyre found the back window of her car smashed in. She knew it had nothing to do with the storm. Her tormentor was back.

Soon,, the police confirmed her suspicion. Her car had been attacked for the fifth time in as many weeks. She doesn't know who's doing it or why, but someone is targeting her.

If I could get my hands on the people that are doing this I would choke the B@$!@&*S. This women is my daughter's great grandmother on her mom's side. I can't believe these people, I have been seething about this for weeks and got to get it off my chest. The damage they have caused to her car for apparently NO reason is just plain wrong. She's 75 years old, on a fixed income and can't afford for insurance rates to go through the roof. And there's a chance that she may lose it all together.I spoke to her about this a couple of days ago, for the second time in as many weeks, as she has been up to see her daughter here twice in the last couple of weeks. She is so upset and scared right now.

Do these pieces of ....... think that this is funny? Is it a game? Let's play ruin an old ladies life. This women is one of the kindest women you'll ever meet. What is the freakin' point!! She gives so much of her self in her community. She volunteers 6 days a week. She helps veteran's, homeless people, her local hospital, the cancer society, her local church. She'd give a stranger her last nickel if it would help and these ........... people do these things to her. I wished I lived there. I am 3.5 hours away. I'd be hanging out in the bushes on random nights with my buddy "LOUISville slugger" waiting. I might need a lawyer then. Oh well. Her son in law, who lives only a couple of minutes away, has done just that but the mounties have warned him not to do it again. They better hope that Mounties get them before he does. I don't normally condone violence but some times ya gotta make an exception, ya know. These ...... people( first time i wish there wasn't censors on ATS/BTS) need to be taught some respect. I might need to skip the Sackville trip for a trip to Hali. Baby bird should probably stay home next weekend.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
dude, set up a little camera to record these freaks. cameras are super cheap now. just a thought

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That is a good idea.
a Wireless low-light camera, can be had for well under 100 Dollars.

Might not be a bad investment. Especially if this jerk plans on committing other crimes..

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
amen...could i get a star for that one?...anyone...a star.... throw a brotha a star!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
She's been reluctant to do that. Her son in law has bought one since the Mounties told him that it wouldn't be a good idea to take care of this on his own. This was the first incident in a little while so she had thought it might be over. I'll be speaking to her SOL tomorrow and I'll suggest that he just get it set up. He may have even done it by now. It just makes me extremely angry that these things are doing this to her.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hey! thanks for the stars.
anyways theyre probably some stupid teenage punks with no future, they'll get bored and move on, if you do find out though, take it out on their dad for not raising them properly, and you wont get in as much trouble as taking it out on a teenager.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh my... GAOTU789,

My heart sank reading this only to sink even further to hear you say this was your little girl's great grand mother!! I am so sorry!

I do hope the camera works and forgive me for perhaps being a typical female but I can't help but be a bit worried for her personal safety. This scum bag is just not right in the head.

What is our world coming to?

I do hope nothing else happens.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by lajansann]

[edit on 10-11-2007 by lajansann]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
***Update***

The Mounties have a suspect but haven't arrested him yet. They can't link him to the car.

I was speaking to her today, she came here for a visit to get away from the stress. She got her son in law put the camera in her car on Monday. I feel so bad for her. She looked terrible today, tired, run down, just really not herself.
The Mounties wouldn't tell her SIL who it was but he feels he has a good idea now. IF he is correct, it isn't a teenager or bunch of teenagers, it's an adult. Well at least chronologically an adult.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by GAOTU789]

top topics

join