It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was watching the history channel..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And they had a show on talking about how Moses could of been following a gigantic UFO in the sky(just listen). Being contacted through ESP by these aliens, not a god. And the parting of The Red Sea could of been from UFO's propulsion system. Back then humans had really no idea what was goin on in the world they thought it was flat. They thought Europe Asia and Africa were the only continents. Imagine if a huge black UFO came from space and hovered over Africa. It wouldn't be called a UFO,space ship or flying saucer it would of been called a black cloud,chariots of fire,fire in the sky etc. Just try and think about this theory of parts of religion being based on extraterrastrial contact. Not this unseen force known as God. I think its just as possible as this God nobody can seem to meet in person...

Just thinkin outside the box. If ya gonna hate on this theory don't drop a reply...

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wanna scramble your brains even more?
www.ufoartwork.com is a very though provoking site. I also agree ufos have accounted for some events is religion, like the star the three wise men followed? Was it a star or a ufo?

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Actually it was by a god. That is what they called aliens/angels back then. And the commander in chief is/was known as the LORD God or Most High. And yes, a chariot of fire is what we know today as ufo's.

If you are really curious about this I suggest reading Genesis. The first chapter basically is evolution. Gen 2 is an intervention, Gen 6 was the interbreeding of angels and man. Ya wanna know why God flooded the world? To get rid of the nephilim, but it didn't work.

I can go into more detail about this if you would like. My grandfather was a minister and I argued with him all the time what was weird was he could never prove my theory (biblical interpretation) wrong.

This is one of my favorite questions. If Adam and Eve were the first and only humans and gave birth to Cain and Abel . . .

Who did Cain marry in the land of Nod, and why did he build a city and how, and who for?

BTW, I believe Jesus was monogenetic of his Father just as he stated, meaning a clone.

I can go on all day with verses from the Bible that PROVE the existence of ET's and UFO's and interventions.

Anywho, not all the angels/aliens/watchers are bad, and not all are good.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
UFO's and God are NOT the same thing.

If UFO's are anything, they are complete evil and deception by the unholy one.

Jesus is not a clone, or an alien entity, he IS God.

Aliens are here to confuse us. This UFO'S IN THE BIBLE stuff is bull#e.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
me please express your thoughts just be truthful because

the truth will set you free but what will a lie do?

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
JohnMay . . .Mmmmkay, have you met GOD?

First of all you are right, GOD is not an alien. What is alien to the entire universe. God is 'plural'. Look it up, but use hebrew or greek or aramic for the proper translation. The LORD God/Most High is different, look that up too.

Second of all maybe you need to review the Bible a lil'. Jesus states that he is 'mongene'/ "I am of the Father and the Farther is of me." The very word used was 'monogene'. Can we do this today? YES!

Third of all, not all ufo's and aliens are from the unholy one. Note that not all the watchers/angels left their dwelling/post. You will find that in Genesis and Jude and the BofE (Enoch)

RaeB, I will be glad to. And I will be totally honest for I have nothing to lie about nor reason. Besides I asked the big man upstairs.

But first I am going to make some coffee, BRB

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok, first of all lemme give you a lil' background about ME.

Raised from birth Baptist. Lived with my grandfather the minister of the church, so christianity and the Bible are embeded with in. It wasn't until I had my own sighting that I began to READ the Bible for myself instead of having it read to me and told what it all means. What an eye openr this turned out to be.

Do we all have our Bibles handy? If not I will give you a few or you can go to www.blueletterbible.org like I am.
It has all the tools translations and just about everything you need to research the book.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
make you wonder. I mean i have faith that God did what he said in the bible. But i also believe in aliens. yea maybe some of it was confused in scriptuter or mayber they were a tool. Also www.ufoartwork.com is one of the reasons i believe in Aliens soo much. Just to see some of those images (most of the reinassance ones of daily life) and seeing these UFO in the air is jsut like WOW.

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Lets start with Genesis 1.

God. What is God?

'elohiym [el-o-heem']

1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

This is the God/Gods/Force/Spirits of/Power.

Note in Gen1. The Waters and the Earth bring forth life. God didn't just mold a fish, it was brought forth by the 'waters'. God did not just plant a tree, they were brought forth by the Earth. In the same God did not just make a man, it took millions of years of evolution for man to even get to the homo erectus stage. Note also in Gen 1 that man=male AND female. Created both male and female. Not male, then a bone from the man and then a female helper.

Now where am I going with this? Gen. 2

Ok, now everything is 'created' via bringing forth throught the waters and the Earth. And it is way after the dinosaurs and man is all over the Earth.

Make sense so far?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
please go on. i like the direction this is heading

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

K . . . A couple of things here. It is now the LORD God/Most High/ the 'being God'/ the 'existing' God

He 'formed' man 'of' the dust of the ground. He did not create man out of the dust. Taught would be a better word.

Then the LORD God planted a Garden. Look up the word used for Garden. It is 'Gan' it means enclosure. An enclosed enviornment from the rest of the world.

There the man is 'placed'. Adam was 'taken' and formed, not created, from a previous and placed in an enclosure.

At this point it is clear, at least to me, that Adam already existed, and there is plenty more proof of that on the way.

Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

Hmmm. . . An induced coma perhaps? and took a rib, and stiched him up?

Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Now the LORD God has just 'made' a woman. Cloniong perhaps.

Ya see, make and formed can only be of an already existing. Adam and Eve were not created, but formed/taught and out of a rib (tsela`= side cell) the LORD God 'made'/cloned a woman.

Ok, have I lost anybody yet?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, great art!
Have you read the book he sells?

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I know I can be quite confusing, so before I confuse myself I am going to smoke some of dunkleskates avatar and re-cap.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
actually i think you are doing a marvelous job explaining your self and i too like were you are going...so please keep going!

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Gen 1 The Earth was created and it brought forth life.

Gen 2 This chapter is millions of years after the creation, and after an evolved man. The linage from Adam to Jesus proves this happend in only the last 10,000-20,000 years. I know the RCC claims it is 6000, but the genalogies are missing some important info in determining the actual time of the garden. ie. so and so begot so and so. Bogot was not always the direct parents, it was also used for grandparents and great grandparents.

Adam was taken and formed and placed in the Garden.

Eve was made from Adam.

If they were the first humans the linage from Adam to Jesus would be millions of years, and it would contradict Gen 1 when man was 'created' male AND female.

So in short, I believe the Garden was an actual intervention of Celestial beings, and in that day they were known as gods. This takes us to Gen. 3 where the LORD God is 'physical', emotional, and on Earth.

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Gen 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Gen 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou?

Hmmm . . . Now the LORD God is walking and talking and looking for Adam and Eve. And then the LORD God has several questions. So there is a language spoken.

Gen 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

What is this tree? The tree of good and evil? Knowledge? Is this where man became seperate from that of their ancestors, as in conscience? . . .Possibly.

Why was it planted? Maybe it was going to be udes at a different time. The tree of Life was there as well, and they were allowed to eat from it until they gained knowledge. But this is a whole different part of the equation, I shall stick to the intervention part.

Gen 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Now the LORD God is a seemstress?

Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

And here it is . . . Sent Adam 'back' to the ground/land from whence he was 'taken'. Not outside of Eden, but the Garden.

Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Hmmm . . . Ever do any studies on Cherubs? And a flaming sword? I think we call those laser now. Kinda like an alarm. And if this was indeed a Celstial intervention I am sure they had they tech. back then.

K . . . More coffee, and then I will go into the proof of man existing outside that Garden a lil' more. But Adam being taken and sent back was enough for me to research it even further.

BRB

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
very interesting interpretation of creation and the bible ME. your points seem feasible.

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Ok, right from the get go of chapter 4 do we find proof of man before Adam and Eve, and this is common knowledge to the LORD God. In chapter 3 we find that the punishment for Eves sin is . . .

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;

How can you multiply the pain and sorrow womans conception if there were no previous conceptions?

Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, [that] every one that findeth me shall slay me.

Gen 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Currently there is supposedly only three people on the planet. Who is Cain worried about?

Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Ummm . . . Who did Cain marry? And built a city for three people? Nah, there were obviously people outside of that Garden/Enclosure.

Ok . . . This should be the slam dunk that Adam and Eve were not 'created' from dust, but rather interveined, taught and possibly genetically modified by the gods/celestials. If not, you may be convinced, in a biblical sense, with my next post.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaeB
me please express your thoughts just be truthful because

the truth will set you free but what will a lie do?

Lemme take a stab at that one. Lies are rampant. Truth is hard to find and see. Then why would religion be a truth? Is truth really SO OBVIOUS in a world controlled by "Satan" aka "Antichrist" aka "4th density STS" aka "Aliens" aka "Reptilians" aka "Lizards (same lizard that tempted man in biblical allergory)" ? I doubt it.

Truth is evasive, and religion is up in your face. Wake up people!

ME

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Ummm, WHAT? My grampa and many other religious teachers say that the sons of God refer rightous men of Adam and the sons of men are of Cain. BS!

Lets take a closer look at these sons of God, and lets keep in mind Jesus called himself the son of man.

sons =ben [bane]

son, grandson, child, member of a group

a) son, male child

b) grandson

c) children (pl. - male and female)

d) youth, young men (pl.)

e) young (of animals)

f) sons (as characterisation, i.e. sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of God [for angels]

Now, what does sons of men mean?

man=adam

Every time sons of God is mentioned in the bible it is about angels, but apparently the 'church' insist except this time.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.

giants=nephilim . . . a hybrid.

And to conclude that some of the Angels did infact leave their dwelling/post/station/estate/home/whatever . . .

Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join