It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow. What else Can I Say? WOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
(In the voice of Doctor Nick Riviera) Hi everybody!
I always knew that this site was special. I mean from day one. I really did.
I knew that I made virtual friends. Actually leave out the word virtual. I made friends.
*I'm pointing to all of you right now*
We all have moments in our lives we wish would never happen. Unfortunately bad things do happen. It's how you deal with these situations. More so, it's how your friends help you.
Jeez.
Look I don't want to name names as I will forget some people and end up insulting them. But I have to say that - heck, you all are my friends.
ATS friends. I thank you. You all are amazing.
WAIT! We are all amazing here on ATS.
There are those here that I say 'WHOA!"
There are those that I say "Huh?"
There are those that I feel a 'special something' for.
There are those who I confide in.
There are those of whom are respected adversaries - A Foe in name, yet come to hold you up when you are ready to fall down.
There are those who I know will make me smile with their silly remarks.

Wow. Simply Wow.
Thanks everyone.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We all love you, man. You touch our hearts with every story of your son, and every hilarious post as "village idiot."

Is it any wonder that we're all here to support you, when you've done so much for so many of us?

Keep strong. We're here for you. All you have to do is tell us what you need right now, and we'll do what we can to help.

* hugs*

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well of course we love you. I love to read your threads and posts about your son.

You never fail to either capture my interest or make me smile with your stories about your son.

You are a special person I'm proud to know.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I feel a group hug coming on

Come on guys [[[[[group hug]]]]]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'll gladly join in the group hug.

I'm thinkin Lombozo needs one.

"hugs"

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The more the merrier! I think we need to be careful not to suffocate him though.

*group hugs*

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hey, I love your post. I say the exact same thing. ATS is my extended family. Everyone, here is just great.

You get to know people and feel comfortable around them. You can talk to them and confide in them and laugh and cry with them.

Ats for me is more than a conspiracy site. It’s a place to come together. I really love it here.

I don’t know what I would do without the Ats.

I would like to say Thanks to all the people whose on here.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well i don't know if statts can show but when i log on in the mornings i have ATS open ALL day till i leave the office. LOL so between running projects and giving suppliers hell, I am on ATS!

It is a GREAT extended family. Ok, we all know not everyone will like who you are and what you stand for but those that are considered friends, and those not "clicked" on to be "friends" but are friends none the less are the ones that make it all worth it!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Lombozo,

In the middle of your pain you care about a little boy and his horse and you wonder why so many people think highly of you?

As I've said before the man you are is the tribute to your Pop Pop.

I agree 110% this is a community of friends that care about each other and frankly is a joy to have in my life.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
Lombozo,

In the middle of your pain you care about a little boy and his horse and you wonder why so many people think highly of you?

I noticed that, too. It's the sign of a "great heart".

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The reason why this is such a great site is because of people like you Lombozo. Thats why in the short time I get on the net I keep on coming back here.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lombozo,

I consider you a friend. Not virtual, just friend...

It is all about who you are... How you are and What you are...

I have been around a long time, traveled all over this world and I am in a position to know; so when I say the following, it really applies..

You are 1 in 6,000,000,000

I am proud to call you friend..

Semper

top topics

join