It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs sighted in Carvoeiro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
As always I am no expert on the UFO phenomenon but if I locate a story on the subject I will post it here for the members.

This one occured in Portugal on the 6th of NOV.

LINK

SIX UNIDENTIFIED flying objects (UFOs) were sighted and photographed on Tuesday night (November 6) around 11pm by a local resident in Carvoeiro.

Robert Wilkinson, owner of a bar in Carvoeiro, told The Resident: “There were six orange glowing orbs in the sky at around 11pm. These were moving horizontally across the sky in the same direction, when suddenly one changed direction and the other five followed it before disappearing somewhere above the sea”.

Link to images : images

They look like miniature suns, orange and burning. I don't know, I let the experts analyze this sighting.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

This recalls me the sighting of Parma:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even the behaviour of the spheres is almost the same: i hope we'll find some info more about it...
Nice find

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The only reference I can find to that sighting is from the same association contacted by the journalist, the APOVNI-Associação de Pesquisa OVNI (UFO Research Association).

Carvoeiro is not a desert place, and at 11PM there is usually many people on the streets (at least where I live, I never went to Carvoeiro), we Portuguese do not like to go to bed early, and we had an excellent weather in these last two weeks, so I find it strange that only one person would have seen them.

PS: I have found a site that has a Webcam from Carvoeiro. It lets us search the photos from the last days and we can see that although that is not a very frequented place there is people on the street at that time.
Carvoeiro WebCam

Unfortunately, it's not pointing to the Ocean.

new topics

join