It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe Cheney will resign from office.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well I was laying in bed earlier today meditating, and this voice came to me, it was a soft soothing female voice, and she told me that Cheney would resign I know it wasn't myself telling me this, it was more like a telepathic message, or my higher self.

[edit on 11/8/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I hope you are right, but I think it is wishful thinking. If it should happen I am sure it is because he thinks he will brought up on charges for war crimes and will probably flee the country, if we could only get so lucky.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
I hope you are right, but I think it is wishful thinking. If it should happen I am sure it is because he thinks he will brought up on charges for war crimes and will probably flee the country, if we could only get so lucky.

Well, their is a debate on impeachment that is supposed to happen soon, the bill was passed yesterday for impeachment, so it could either go 2 different ways:

1. Impeachment trials start, he resigns so he won't be exposed.
2. He is exposed and he resigns.

I feel very confident on this message I received, all we can do is wait and hope.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Dang I missed and thought projected to the wrong person again, sheesh. Let me refine targeting and try again, nevermind that one.

Wait it was a female voice, so it wasn't me, whooo.

OK just a joke.

I don't think he will resign. I honestly believe they want Hillary elected so are running the Republicans into the ground. Bush and the Clintons are the same party and the same group. Just different factions.

The US elections happens among a few elite long before we vote, it is how they decide on media coverage and who gets on the ballots.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The only way Cheney would resign would be if his resignation protected the Presidency. If these hearings begin to implicate Bush in any way, I would expect Cheney to resign very quickly.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The message was very clear, her words were somewhere along the lines of "Cheney is resigning as I speak", I got up out of bed and didn't see anything on the news about it, so it could have been I was either getting this message sent back through time, or from an alternate universe, but it was a very amazing experience, this is the 2nd message I have got in the past week, the first one was about me though and about my past life.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen

I think Cheney is the one giving Bush orders, So in my opinion anything that paints the image of Cheney being 'bad' is going to make the president look bad, hopefully if anything does come of it, it will send both of them running from Washington.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
My friend I have two words for you made famous from a Will Smith movie, "Plausible Deniability", if push came to shove Cheney would be the ultimate fall guy and protect the President. I fully expect Bush to complete his term, unfortunately.

edited to add: I just hope Cheney is not hunting in any ATS members general area with all the free time he will have

[edit on 8/11/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
with all due respect...as your prediction is finally bringing something that isnt all doom and gloom....its actually nice to hear of something happy occurring

i highly doubt it. it was probably your own thoughts....wishing like we all are

top topics

join