It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting comparison: Hitler and Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GT100FV

Sorry. You are exquisitely wrong.

The comparison is apt and will prove more so especially when all of the aerosolised air campaigns are finally revealed for what they are.

[edit on 13/1/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

If you're trying to allude to chemtrails, save your breath. Show me the evidence that I'm "exquisitely" wrong. Bush hasn't started a World War, he hasn't killed 6 million Jews and another 6 million undesirables in his eyes(Gypsies, Homosexuals, Freemasons, etc..), Bush hasn't been responsible for creating the worst period of suffering in human history.
www.ejectejecteject.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

What exactly are your examples of Bush destroying the Iraqi Christians? Would that be the insurgents shooting/bombing store owners that sold alcohol, etc.. or do you have another example you'd care to share?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GT100FV

Before the U.S. invasion of Iraq the native Christian community was stable and protected under law.

Bush destroyed that protection with his invasion and provided no protection for the churches after the USA took control of the country.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
just hold your breath. no need to argue.
just look at the decades of war history of the USA, and the historical connections between th Bush family and the Hitler regime.

no need to argue.
just thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Well in analyzing your debating style, we could make some interesting comparisons between you and Joseph Goebbels. If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Bush/Hitler?
sure..............pretty much the same guy in my view.
some comparisons?..............sure

1)before and leading up to WWII the Nazi party took Control
of ALL MEDIA...
(hmmmmmmmmm?... Just like the MSM of today)

2)before and leading up to WWII there were Fema style
concentrations camps springing up all over germany.
(hmmmmmm?.... just like it is today in America)

3)grandfather "Prescott Bush" and his business associates
were some of the key finaciers for the Nazi Party.

4)before and leading up to WWII they had the Hitler Youth Movement.
(Today its more like JESUS CAMP)same brainwashing....different pile.

(I saw a video of prescott on stage at a KKK rally just after the war talking about White Power and speaking very very harshly about the black people)
-----if I ever find it again I will post it.-----

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
heres Goebbels full quote on the matter:

'If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.' -- Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join