It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will See Greer Saturday, 11/10: ATS Comments - messages?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by takeastepback

Just another nut? Hmm, let me look into the subject of Legumes. Nope, Greer ain't mentioned. Check yer notes there Skippy.

We are maybe very lucky we are not enmeshed more deeply in his life. It is so much easier to throw crap on someone when you don't have to take responsibility for anything you say. That and some other flippant comments do damage to cred of the dissenting voices here. Judge not, lest ye be judged, I have heard somewhere. I'm not religious, but not ignorant of our responsibility to be compassionate or loose our place.

Greer is, among other things, dealing with directives from non ordinary states of consciousness, profound personal experiences with alien beings and trying to do something to advance the cause of our surviving civil childhood. He deserves some credit there. Unless we can do it so much better.

I read his last book. I still don't think I could judge him. I don't think he was misleading in his story. I think his personality might be showing excessive control issues, and that could be getting him into areas that he looses that control. Especially when he is working within an area of disclosure that many don't want him. Corporations, military intelligence and other such darker entities likely make him have to push harder than looks practical to us.

I think he is quite intense as a personality. I notice his focus on his physical body seems too much to me. I was afraid if on steroids he would alter is character of judgment and make him more confrontitive as a personality.

I know people who have worked with him and he takes individuals efforts for what he can. I don't think I would work with him myself, but will appreciate any millage this general subject of investigation can get from his work. With the energy stuff, my associates and me where disappointed at the fall-off in follow through, but I could understand what he was up against too. Many have been lost in the fight to advance us past the profit walls.

Can I suggest more constructive criticism? Any lunkhead can call someone a name. I'm more interested in understanding.

ZG

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Thank you ZeroGhost.

It's good to see someone else sticking up for Greer; I was getting kinda lonely here

There is great resistance from the PTB to these truths and technologies coming out. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to them....

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
haha sticking up for greer

he said 6 years ago he had proof that the government was sitting on technologies that would change the world forever

again tell me what to google

but i haven't seen anything from his disclosure project that is world changing, and neither has anyone else (that's a fact)

if any of us here at ATS had this world changing information it would be like winning the lottery

now lets think about this, if you won the lottery you have a ticket, where i am on the planet i have to drive to toronto to get my millions, but would i wait 6 years to go get my money? NO! because there are too many things that could happen to me or the ticket

tell me what do you think about john lear copying the dulce paper stuff he copied, why copy them, where did these packages from costello go?

get real if anyone stumbled upon or had these "smoking guns" (check the disclosure projects site, they have the smoking gun)

THEY WOULD NOT WAIT AROUND TO CHANGE THE WORLD

it's basically like saying "i have the cure for cancer but....i think i will wait....until maybe i lose it, or someone steals it, or i get murdered"

ask greer whats going on after 6 years (sticking to the post lol)

i know my post looks like i am negative towards them, but it's been 6 years and "disclosure project" should have disclosed, i should be able to go to the disclosure project section on ATS and see pictures, videos, and documents from the disclosure project

oh wait i can't because they haven't done anything worth their own section on ATS even though this site is the mega site for ufo's and conspiracies

again greer said "technologies to change the world forever"

just tell me what to google because it's been 6 years

ask greer what to google when you see him Outrageo

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
haha sticking up for greer

he said 6 years ago he had proof that the government was sitting on technologies that would change the world forever

again tell me what to google

Did you even read my response the first time you said this?

Check out the latest developments with AERO, the Potomac Energy Project, the first Advanced Energy Technology Colloquium etc.

Greer Inc now have a group of energy inventors under their protective umbrella and they are receiving millions in funding.

It has taken six years of legwork to find the inventors and line all that up.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Greer's last stand before the "new" - "out of the blue" event at the NPC on Monday the 12th, what to ask? When? Ask him for the URL of the webcast? Levitated any cars today? Do owls eat moths? Bubbly, bubbly Aero.

Mira

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

Look at it this way, at least we now know who a lot of the inventors are who are associated with Greer Inc. So we can now keep an eye on them and watch for new developments.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Greer Inc now have a group of energy inventors under their protective umbrella and they are receiving millions in funding.

They must be the luckiest energy inventors around. They'll be protected by ET all the way through. We know that with Cult Greer watching them, they'll be immune from government spooks trying to harm them, as they'll drop their guns and play guitars instead.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join