It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your "Alien Education" please???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
for me it was some stupid channel like fox or discovery they did some show on extraterestrial's and ufo's i was young like 6 or 7 it serously triped me out. gave me a few nightmare's but honestly i just never though anything of it.. untill 2 years later when i was down on the beach ( near lake huron ) me and 3 buddy's were all just chillin had a fire stole some of our parrents cigg's ... i saw this red light... odd because i never seen one there before and i lived down on that beach almost litterally ( back yard ) but after about 15 minutes the light dissapeared and we spoted it out over the lake moving right to left. and then back .. then it dissapeared.... reapeared over the usa again and did the same back and forth left to right movment... i cant tell you forsure it was a ufo but it was very odd to me and my friends... from that day i started to question the exhistance of life elsewhere now im positive it is true although maybe not to the extent some people have taken it lol

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As I have said before I have had experiences with the Grey's for 50 years now. Let me tell you just a small part here. The tall Grey's are the Doctor's, Scientist, Teacher's and main Monitors. The shorties as I call the others are the Gatherer's (human and plant) and the Protector's
I was told they are not here to take over the Earth they can not survive here there is to much oxygen in our air. I was told that they monitor the entire Earth and everything on it I was told that what we have as weapons are as toys but they can destroy and if we destroy Earth we would destroy the laboratory. I was told they would only confer one time to interfer and that is if we were about to destroy Earth. I was told that human's are a stupid species we use little of our brain we do not know how to use it but we do have intelligence and this makes for a good study. I was told that we try to hard through science to prove things we must use logic and common sense the answers are the simplest the ones we always overlook. These are just some of the things I have been told.
observe50

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50I was told they are not here to take over the Earth they can not survive here there is to much oxygen in our air

There is an agenda to change the air of earth.

Adding more carbon gases to it and depleting the oxygen via deforestation, cars, trucks, SUVs, factories, war machine, landscape tools, ATVS, Sea Doos, snow mobiles etc etc.

Many of you may already be hybrids of the NEW race if those emissions do not bother you.

It's a reality. Believe what you choose.

RANT, I'm 41, and one of my first abduction stories I can recall was the famous Barney and Betty Hill event from early 60s. It fascinated me.

The aliens performed a test on Betty that wasn't used in medical procedures yet. Stuck a long needle in her belly button.

Also, the aliens were fascinated that Barneys teeth came out and Bettys didn't.

I have never seen Communion yet, though I'd like to.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I just got chills PuPP!!! Seriously. I'm going to look up Barney and Betty! Thanks.

Read the Strieber book Communion first. It's better.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here are some comments on Whitley Streiber from Cassiopaea.org website:

Q: (L) Now, Whitley Strieber. (T) Can implants be removed?
A: No.
Q: (L) What is the energy fueling Whitley Strieber and his
work?
A: Grays.
Q: (L) He is an agent of the Grays?
A: No. Instrument of the Grays.
Q: (T) So, all his writing is compromised by the Grays?
A: Influenced by them.
Q: (T) Well, he says that, too. (L) Well, he now thinks he has
learned how to be a companion of God through these
experiences.
A: Wolfen reflects Lizzie reality.
Q: (L) Who's read the book, what's it about? (T) I saw the
movie but I never read the book. I can't stand his Gothic style
of writing. (L) I can't stand to read his stuff either. (T) I only
got half-way through Communion and gave it up. (L) Well, let
me ask, while we are on the subject of writing, is Anne Rice
channeling her concepts in her vampire books?
A: She also is influenced by the Grays.
Q: (T) What about Stephen King?
A: Carnal influences.
Q: (T) He's writing from his cojones, eh? [Laughter]
A: Okay, TR.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
When I tell you about the implants these are the ones put in by the Greys:
The implant in the nose is NOT the tracking device it is a breathing apparatus that is activated when they take you elsewhere where you can't breathe the air
The audio.visual implant goes in through the right ear.
The tracking implant is in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe if lobe is the correct word.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The ONLY movie that has EVER scared me... I have watched just about every "scary movie" made and I pretty much laugh at all of them except this one.

It scared the crap out of me for a couple months no less! I was in my mid-late twenties when I saw it too. I guess it was his utter lack of being able to do anything about the abductions that freaked me out.

To think that you have to sleep eventually and they are going to come get you when you do is a terrifying proposition to me.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The ONLY movie that has EVER scared me... I have watched just about every "scary movie" made and I pretty much laugh at all of them except this one.

It scared the crap out of me for a couple months no less! I was in my mid-late twenties when I saw it too. I guess it was his utter lack of being able to do anything about the abductions that freaked me out.

To think that you have to sleep eventually and they are going to come get you when you do is a terrifying proposition to me.

PEACE...
m...
The book did that to me Springer. It's a must read. I did have waking night terror "encounters" after reading it. But the movie was a mixed bag. I saw an interview with Chris Walken before seeing it, where he blew the whole Streiber thing away as fiction. It was really bad press and the movie made no money. Walken was a skeptic, and the star. He was more than skeptical though... he acted like Streiber was slime. I have NO IDEA where that came from.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've always wondered about Betty and Barney Hill's story. Someone awhile back told me that an episode of The Outer Limits was on the night before they were abducted. I believe that they may of had the same type of dream the fallowing night.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Communion is certainly an interesting book.

When I was in primary school, we had a library book in the very back of the library which was called, aliens - the what and why? It was a book aimed at young kids and it got me really interested in the subject. I began to read more and more on the subject.

Later in my life I remember reading an account by a family plagued by alien apperitions. The one that stuck in my mind was of the young daughter of the family going into her room only to find a 1 foot tall creature that screamed at her. I feel nervous whenever I recollect it.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
[edit on 23/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think I started becoming interested after watching shows like In Search Of, on the A&E Channel, Unsolved Mysteries, Sightings, and watching The Discovery Channel. I have been interested since I was real young. Not to mention the fact I saw a UFO when I was younger, and I have family to back me up on that one, I'll make a later post about all that.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here are are few words I picked up on
Invasion will be when artificial fog is finished being created.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that my first exposure to stories of alien abductions was back in the 70s, watching the show "In Search Of" which Leonard Nimoy hosted.

I'm 30 now, so I'd have to believe that seeing those shows at such a young age influenced me to have an interest in this stuff now.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My alien experiences started from early childhood, though I'll refrain from getting into those being that I hardly understand anything myself.

I firmly believe in the universe being filled with other beings, wether or not they have visited earth, im not for certain.

Deep

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter
I'm pretty sure that my first exposure to stories of alien abductions was back in the 70s, watching the show "In Search Of" which Leonard Nimoy hosted.

I'm 30 now, so I'd have to believe that seeing those shows at such a young age influenced me to have an interest in this stuff now.

That's one of my all time favorites. My friends and I would sit around watching that show. I didn't see it in the 70's, for me it was more the late 80's, early 90's, but the same host, and show. I heard they have a new one, do you know anything about it?

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The new "In search of" has Mitch Pileggi from X-Files I do believe.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Do you know what network airs it?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by RANT

Do you know what network airs it?

I'm pretty sure they no longer make them. Sci Fi had an all alien night on Tuesdays for about a year (last year) and along with the original programming they showed old In Search Of's (from the 90's I think). But sadly, I don't think it's anywhere now, unless your market syndicates it.

I miss all-alien Tuesdays on Sci-Fi myself. Now they show X-Files. The Sci-Fi on aliens (like Rendlesham)series got me to ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yeah, and TLC and Discovery Channels don't air as many Alien/UFO Specials anymore, what's up with that? It's time they bring all these things back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join