It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do The 3 Amigo's Vote?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Now being owners of an incredibly sweet, off the hook conspiracy site such as this. You would logically assume that being near the top tier in conspiracy theory, knowing what is now common knowledge on this site, that the 3 Amigo's would not vote. Here me out.....

We all remember seeing the court case of Clinton Curtis and the electronic voting fraud. He stated that any electronic voting machine could be rigged to tilt in either candidates favor. With that said, why in HELL would anyone, especially the 3 Amigo's vote?
(I couldn't find the non Spanish version...)
video.google.com... h&plindex=0

I know that I will not be voting in 2008.

Is anyone on my side of the fence?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's why I vote absentee -- paper ballot. I will never use an electronic voting machine. At least with a paper ballot, there's a record of my vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can't vote cause I'm a convicted felon. But even if I could I still wouldn't cause whoever they want in office they will put in office. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

But if you are aware of corruption in electronic voting, why o why would you even consider the alternative? I agree with the last poster, whomever "they" want in office it will be so.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'll throw in my two and a half Canadian cents.

If you don't vote you deserve the government you get and I don't think you have the right to bitch about the choices they make on your behalf.

Also, one of the Amigos can't vote in the United States.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Not really true. You can't fake millions of votes, nor exit polls.

Only if it's close

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Although...you can rig electronic voting machines through hacking the software.

Why endorse a candidate when you can hear which ones drop out due to scandals first?

Hildog has been flipflopping a bit lately, excited to see how she pulls herself out of the dirt.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

Hmm, I don't recall bitching about the choices but I will respond regardless.

If the election winner is already chosen before hand. Whether I vote or not still doesn't change the blatant corruption going on in front of our very faces.

You feel comfortable voting?

And if I don't vote, do the rest of the people "deserve" the government they get?

Thanks

[edit on 6-11-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
“Free and honest elections are the very
foundation of our republican form of
government. Hence any attempt to defile
the sanctity of the ballot cannot be
viewed with equanimity.”
United States v. Classic, 313 U.S. 299 at 329 (1941).

For every illegal vote cast and counted on Election Day, a ballot cast by a legitimate voter is
cancelled out, effectively disenfranchising the properly registered voter. In Wisconsin, a joint
federal-local law enforcement task force found “clear evidence of fraud in the Nov. 2 election in
Milwaukee,” including hundreds of illegal votes by double voters and felons.133 In Washington,
a state judge found that more than 1,600 illegal and fraudulent votes were cast in an election
decided by a mere 133 votes.134 In both Wisconsin and Washington, illegal votes may have
decided statewide elections in 2004.

So in one state there were 1,600 cases of fraudulent voting. I'd say not millions, but hundreds of thousands of votes could potentially be swayed or tilted in either opponent's favor. Still very significant.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
True - and that is my point. If population wasn't so divided to vote almost 50/50 for the candidates or thereabouts, the vote fixing wouldn't work. Keeping this in mind I will continue to vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Thats what "they" want you to think......

50/50 hehehehhe!!!

Thanks for the reply man!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
IMAdamnALIEN, I do tend to vote and I vote on the party that is either currently doing the best (or sometimes most) to improve my local region or an issue that I feel strongly about.

I truely dislike politics and so do not get involved in arguments of different sides. I look at which group is improving my community and completely disregard those who show incompetency or short-sightedness (if that is completely possible in politics
).

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I truely dislike politics and so do not get involved in arguments of different sides.

Spoken like a true Englishman

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

If you do not vote you have no right to complain about the government you are stuck with. Imo.
What if its not rigged, you've given up your opportunity to make a difference.
Vote, Vote, Vote.
If you dont like what your government is doing, write your representative. Or protest. Or write to the editorials of your local paper. Or something!!.
Dont sit back and say "well its all rigged, theres not much point".
Be proactive. Be a voice amongst the crowd.

Just my opinion.

mojo

[edit on 8/11/07 by mojo4sale]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

If you do not vote you have no right to complain about the government you are stuck with. Imo.
What if its not rigged, you've given up your opportunity to make a difference.
Vote, Vote, Vote.

I agree w/mojo... if there is going to be electronic voting in 2008, it's very probable that it will be rigged (if its close), BUT if its not rigged and we dont vote then we lose our chance. Too big of a risk for me...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

People like you are we we've ended up in this mess.

Just an FYI.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Careful... let's not start direct personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wow,
Thanks for the replies!

Lets get this clear!
I was not complaining about the government!

I was simply stating that I see know reason to vote when both sides are completley out of their minds.

I just watched Endgame by Alex Jones. What a great film. It just opened my eyes further on the truth. Mexamericanada is coming. The north American union is happening before our very eyes. Me or you voting has absolutely nothing to do with who wins an election.

The winner is chosen behind closed doors, just like always. The global elite will prevail unless we do something about it.

Let me tell you that I will join any protest as long as it is on a mass scale and millions of people want their voices heard.

We are not slaves, The NWO is coming!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the qualifier on absentee vote MM. Diebold has/was been a leading contributer to the republican party. Surely no conflict of interest there! LOL.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I will not ever vote anyone in office. They are all liars, and are not going to do what they say when they get in. Whoever gets vote

d in, is not because we voted, its because the government put them there. Thats it. Thats all it ever will be. For me not voting, makes me not like my country? Nope not at all.

Thats just an excuse people use, if you don't agree with them. I love the land I live on, and the people in it, but not the ones who are running it. We the people are not running our country, the government is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join