It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me with my OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am extremely interested in this subject, I believe in it and want to be able to do it, but I have tried with simple instructions yet cant quite do it, I am sure I have been close but always seem to get scared.

The web sites I have found whilst researching it all want to take my money there must be someone out there willing to help me without robbing me in the process.

I also worry about the dangers, are there any?

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There are NO DANGERS involved at all or associated with OOBEs.

Here are a few links to help you out:

www.psipog.net...

First of all you must be closer to yourself spritually

www.psipog.net...

These sort of things cannot happen overnight and take time. You have to first be capable of the easiest Psi techiniques to break frequencies or levels. THEN try to lucid dream. If your succesful in these endeavous, then you'll be extremly spirtually aware and have an OOBE.

Also, tap into your sub-conscious for help, i am trying to do that right now, and i might be getting somewhere, or not lol

www.psipog.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

Thank you kindly for the links, there is plenty there to experiment with, If you were offering to channel help to me, perhaps we could make some specific arangements.

Any help is recieved with grattitude, many thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You might also want to look into Robert Bruce's work. He has "New Energy Ways" and "Mastering Astral Projection in 90 days". Google him and you should find some free resources on the web.

You may also want to start with Lucid Dreaming. It is all very similar stuff, in my opinion. If you want to go that route, you should definitely look into the book "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreams". A great guide to get started with Lucid Dreaming. You could also check out some of Carlos Castaneda books, The Art of Dreaming is a good jump start for the imagination.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

LOL I cannot do an Astral Projection or Lucid my drems if my soul depended on it! I am trying to do those, i wish i can do those!

You just have to get in touch being spritual , and your almost there.

top topics

join