It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet BamBam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Update:

BamBam took a serious turn for the worse... Took him to this hospital and they said we were doing all we could do and the rest was up to him... He had lost almost 30% of his bodyweight...

Well, after long sleepless nights of holding that little bundle of love, he has turned the corner, eating regular, drinking finally and putting on some weight...

He is playing for the first time in his little life and even made friends with Bandit...

He still only wants to sleep on my chest, but you know what, that is perfectly alright...

Still have to administer the antibiotics and he hates that, but at least we have been able to stop the force feedings.. WHEW, That sucked big time...

He is really looking a lot better, so expect some pictures soon...

Thanks to everyone that took an interest... During our many long nights of talking, I told BamBam all about my ATS friends...

Semper

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Glad to hear your little guy has turned the corner.

Force feeding really does suck I had to do with our cat Spooky when he got hit by a car and broke his jaw.

Looking forward to new pictures.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Playing, Climbing and Running!!!!

Here is my new little boy...

And as they were a little jealous...

Here is Whiskers..

And Pebbles... (Don't she look evil? LOL)

They are all finally happy and healthy...

Of course you have all seen Bandit...

Semper

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I love kitties and I'm so glad your little boy is better. I have a cat named Koda who has the exact same expression as Pebbles and yes they do look evil. Spooky is coal black and has these glowing yellow eyes occasionally he looks possessed hence his name.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I bet Spooky is gorgeous...

I love black cats... Very mysterious ...

Yeah, Pebbles looks a lot like a cougar...If she was tan, I could scare the neighbors... LOL

Semper

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Spooky just showed up one day as a kitten and moved in. The little brat didn't even ask just moved in once else could we do but love him. We have another coal black kitten named Asa which is Hebrew for healer. He's a strange little guy. Wants to be petted but won't sit on a lap; he's scared to death of Seagull. He'll take his ball I got him and go to the top of the basement stairs and drop it down them; run down get it and repeat the process for hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join