It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Reasons the 9/11 "Truth Movement" Will Ultimately Fail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Last night I was up almost all night watching a video, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy":

video.google.ca...

Google Video Link

This video is in six parts roughly one hour each. (I believe up to three more parts were added under the title "The Final Chapter", comprised of numerous short segments in three sections.) This video is well worth watching if you are interested in 911. That's right, 911.

The reason for that is that it answers many sceptics questions about the size of such an operation, the numbers of people required to carry it out, the ways that secrecy is maintained, the corruption of the legal system in the US, and the fact that the US military and government are riddled with traitors, who will carry out such attacks on America.

An example: Did you know that Green Berets are taught the Kennedy assassination, complete with scale models of Dealy Plaza, as a model of an ideal way to take out a head of state and blame it on a kook, and that it is highly likely the course is being taught by the very people who carried out the original operation? Listen to an ex-Green Beret captain tell you about it.

Another example: Did you know that the CIA has very probably murdered at least one American citizen on US soil, who was investigating the assassination? The same Green Beret mentioned above was recruited to do the job and refused. He knew another Green Beret who was also approached for that job and is now untraceable and whose very existence is denied.

These videos put a lot of flesh on the bones of such an operation. The parallels with 911 are clear. Sadly, it may be 40 years before a similar video is made about 911, a video in which a lot of the little people involved tell what they know.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I keep thinking about the cellphones on the planes. I have no knowledge of the highjackers being interested in confiscating them from the passengers. If they weren't interested in taking the phones away, then I would like to know why they weren't interested in doing so. The planes were also equipped with airphones that were used by some people to make calls. As the highjackers had everything carefully planned, there wasn't much chance of a failure on their part in any case. That's easy enough to understand. But why would the highjackers risk a passenger possibly getting a call through, being authenticated by the Air Force or military, and possibly getting help? As far as I know, this didn't happen, and probably couldn't have happened. I know help calls went out, from both the crew and passengers. But nothing was able to be done about any of it.

So my question remains: Why did the terrorists even slightly risk their operation by ingoring passenger cellphones and the planes' airphones? Don't tell me the terrorists were not organized. Don't tell me it wouldn't have mattered anyway. And yeah, this is sort of a locked out question. It's not fair to ask, or look for answers to. Meaning, anyone who fully believes the officials on this case, might claim I am an idiot for asking. And they may say that my asking is another act of terror on the people that are already victims. Well, we are all victims are we not? President guy will have to agree. If we are not victims, then why is he responsible for protecting us as he says he is? So, lock out my question as plain ignorant. And never wonder again why communications were left in the hands of the passengers. Because it's preposterous.

The "bad guys" never want their victims to be able to communicate. On television we have seen phone lines cut. In real life we have seen radars jammed. It's called playing to win, and not fail.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by grooveguy]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join