It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the Ron Paul revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What's with the Ron Paul revolution?

[url=http://

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
copy post sorry

[edit on 3-11-2007 by yankeerose]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I swear the OP looked perfect in preview... then it all went very bad.

The 2nd link works to the Tucker Carlson clip about Ron Paul on MSNBC.

I was suspicious because Carlson had dissed Paul on Real Time with Bill Maher a few weeks back. What this piece does is insult and put down Paul supporters as crazy inter-net nerds.

The more the MSM puts down Ron Paul, they more I wonder why they fear him so much. This just confirms what Paul supporters have been saying all along about the media dissing Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

In regards to the post going haywire, the same thing happened on my WM3 thread. Most of my info disappeared AFTER it had already been posted for a bit. Perhaps some changes going on around the site are causes some hiccups.

As far as Ron Paul goes, he is NOT the media's candidate and, therefore, he receives almost nothing but negative reporting when they DO feel they have to mention his name (which they'd rather not).

Ron Paul has a huge internet following because we are the ones who get REAL news and we actually take the time to research for ourselves instead of depending on the MSM.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Tucker Carlson is a jerk. He has said in other clips that he "supports Ron Paul on a number of things", but continues to bash and ridicule the people who believe in him. And so they pick some guest that will confirm whatever bullcrap they are spreading.

At least the media has moved from trying to ignore him to trying to ridicule him. As strange as that sounds, its actually a step in the right direction considering the circumstances. This is not new, its been done throughout history by everybody who wants to keep the status quo.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

- Mahatma Gandhi

The clip is almost funny to watch actually... Tucker Carlsson says: "They LIKE the idea of smaller government you think?"... like it would be some kind of impossible feat to accomplish this.

I guess thinking outside the box is not his strong suit.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join