It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation of the soul standing in the human body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The end is very near! It's like something opened that closes. Like the rain that wasnt there in the yard, though it was raining all around the yard, and then the rain finally came inside the yard from all sides. Key word "finally" because that's how the end will be.

To you who are not devils (astral projectors): Heed!!!

1. There be some standing here which shall taste (have a brief experience) of death till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

2. There be some of them that stand here which shall taste (have a brief experience) of death till they have "seen" the kingdom of God come with power.

3. There be some standing here which shall taste (have a brief experience) of death till they see the kingdom of God.

^^First off, teleportation is real. In the span you've disappeared you are counted as briefly dead (without existence).

Of #1 it means some souls will briefly experience death by disappearing and reappearing in paradise (ideal kingdom).

Of #2 it means some souls will briefly experience death by disappearing and reappearing somewhere in heaven, once the kingdom of God come full for the devil and his angels, only to be as witnesses and then either go out of existence for good or live on somewhere in heaven.

Of #3 it means some souls will briefly experience death by disappearing and reappearing in hell fire. And I dont even know why that is yet. Remember, it wasnt impossible for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God, it was just how hardly they would go. So heed!!!

You see, astral projectors (demons/devils/angels) don't taste of death because they stay alive and alert even through their human death. They are "eternal" and will never not be eternal. Since everyone is not eternal (based on what's in the Gospel) then you know what I say is true.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think those demons roam the earth as the saints have said, and work on souls, trying to either posses them with lust or trying to get them to commit suicide ect..

The rest of the post I truly do not understand.

peace.

join