It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow ATS Member might appear on History Channel UFO Documentry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok, I'm sure you all remember my stupid UFO Vid, well I got this message on youtube a couple months ago.
i3.photobucket.com...

We talked, and I mailed him a DVD copy of the video.

That was back on august. Now they have set up an interview at Hudson Valley, NY.

Hello again:
We will be in the Hudson valley area in early November filming at the Pine Bush area. We might be interested in interviewing you about your footage from the plane – are you available? Please let me know

Dave

Eugene:
You have not missed the interview – we will be in the Hudson Valley area from Nov 7-10. Let me forward this to our field producer Chad Horning as he will be there. He has seen you footage and maybe he can set up a time for a quick interview.
Dave

Now here is where I have a problem. ATS members here said the "UFO" was just a boat. Hell, even I started believing it was a boat. So, I don't really know if I should go through this interview even though I myself don't believe what I saw was E.T.

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this. This is the Alien/UFO discussion place so I put it here.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
Now here is where I have a problem. ATS members here said the "UFO" was just a boat. Hell, even I started believing it was a boat. So, I don't really know if I should go through this interview even though I myself don't believe what I saw was E.T.

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this. This is the Alien/UFO discussion place so I put it here.

Hi Hyzera: i remember that discussion:
My hated UFO Vid[UPDATED! Possible "Orbs"]

I have to say that i've been one of the ones who said it was a boat: well i think that anyway it would be useful to go to the interview, even because maybe they could make some higher level analysis: maybe we have been wrong that time: i remeber that the object had a trail behind itself. Anyway, i think it's good news.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I wouldnt lie to them or anything - hell, do something different and be straight up with them about it, meaning dont go all Michael Lee Hill on them about it.

If you let them keep thinking it is something it isnt just for a spot on a show you'll lose my respect for sure (not that it would matter that much to ya
). Just tell them what you and the lions share of ATS have concluded and let them determine what they want to do with it.

And If they want to do a better analysis on it go for it - cha-ching! Bonus!

Truth baby, truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Take the Ghost Hunters route, what the guy on taps TV show does. Say we like to look at these, most think it may be a boat, so this one may have been debunked, show the analysis and go with that. oh bring the one with the squiggles from the space shuttle too

and I agree with previous post.

Truth always prevails.

I would remove the guys personal contact info from the image, he probably doesn't want a bunch of people soliciting him.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Redge777]

top topics

join