It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KH-13 spy sattelite, Minot missing nukes and Russian spies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi folks, here are a few articles worth reading. [links below]

Let me provide a quick 'translation' for these of you who are quickly bored with reading.

Famous Russian propaganda tube - "Pravda" newspaper - suggests based on the Russian Military Intelligence - that there are two fighting groups or fractions withing US military forces and one of these groups is responsible for the recent "nuklear weapons mistake". It is all related to Iran.

They suggest these weapons, being transported on the AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles require a sattelite to enforce guidance.
This sattelite, KH-13 is an advanced US military sattelite.

The other group however, realized the danger of such deployement and took a plane from United States Air Forces' 30th Space Wing located at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and shot the sattelite down.
The sattelite 'landed' in Peru which caused the first group to postpone the attack and they abandoned the B-52 bomber with nukes in Barksdale in Louisiana.

Links here:

www.globalresearch.ca...

english.pravda.ru...

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Links to a mainstream media article about the Minot incident:

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 2-11-2007 by 7jg12]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i have alerted the american media and the indian interpol about the latest developments of spy satellites that is going on inside us. i even alerted before 9/11 attacks three days earlier from this attack. but nobody react to my messages. it might not prevent the 9/11 attack but it prevented the major attack which could take ww3 scenerio. nobody understand to my message of alert & warnings till the filling of this report on pravda.ru.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 7jg12

Thanks for the updated info...as you noted, the famous "Russian propaganda machine", so grain of salt thrown in. The idea proposed by Pravda though is not new in that there are fighting factions in the US who will go to unfathomable means to obtain what they deem theirs. The Minot missles still are of a great mystery to me. The fact that it happend at all is intriguing in the least. Thanks for the post.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
bump. check it out people.

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

join