It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Investigated for 911 Radios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Giuliani Investigated for 911 Radios

www.huffingtonpost.com

radios used by the FDNY on 9/11 were the same ones that malfunctioned during the 1993 attack on the Twin Towers. When - eight years later - Giuliani finally purchased new communications equipment for $14 million from Motorola, it was never field-tested. A week later, the equipment was recalled after a firefighter's mayday went un-heard. Giuliani reissued the old batch of radios. And on 9/11 when a police helicopter warned that the North Tower could collapse, more than 120 firefighters remained...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
therealrudy.org
www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
While I remain on the fence about the whole 9/11 conspiracy, I believe this is a solid example of, even if there were no conspiracy at all, that Giuliani isn't even remotely the "Heroic Mayor" that mainstream media made him out to be. The idea that he somehow has had the gall to claim credibility for the handling of post-9/11 rescue and cleanup as part of his campaign platform for President of the United States has me livid.

I certainly will not vote a POTUS into power whom can't even keep the real heroes equipped with even so much as a working radio. The blood of 120 firemen, and anyone they could have saved, is on Giuliani's cheapskate hands.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join