It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmare last night caused by greys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe your in the wrong forums then, try www.space.com for the latest in science & space news

Originally posted by timelike

As me signature says...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

It seems to me I have as much right to debunk your wild claims as you have to make them.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by wigit

You know, you bring up a point I've always wondered. If oxygen defeciency to any extent is what causes nightmares. Where you feel flustered or tense while in a dream, or even having a dream go from normal to tense and in some cases terrifying and it's correlation of being face first on a pillow, or what have you... I notice when I have dreams with tension in them, I'm usually smashed against a pillow or blankets.. Just a thought..
You've made me wonder about this tooThere's only one time I've seen an "alien" and that was in a dream. It was one of those dreams where you think you're awake. I was sitting up in bed reading Jacques Vallee's newest book. He was in the next room talking to my partner and I could see them through the door. (The door was actually a cupboard in real life). So, as I was reading I came across my own name and address in the book. I became a bit puzzled and there it was again in the next paragraph too. It then dawned on me that the book was saying "they" were going to visit ME at my address. Immediately the (cupboard) door slammed shut and my bedroom door banged open hitting the wall behind it and a tall "alien" stood there looking right at me. Well, I jumped off the bed as quick as I could to escape but couldn't get off the bed as my backside appeared to be glued down. I struggled and struggled then woke up again, (for real) lying flat on my face with the covers tight around me. It was so real.I did have another "alien" dream a few months later but didn't get a good look. An abductee I once met was in the dream. We were sitting in the lounge having a talk when my electricity went off at the mains. I said to her "that always happens when you're in my house ". (that was true BTW), and we rushed into the hall and it was instant panic as small ghostly greys started piling into the house "through" the doors. That woke me instantly too. Spooky stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
sure but why waste your time? Im not saying you don't have the right but If the hatred in your heart compels you to be here to try and put down any experiences you just can't believe then it seems to me your wasting your time. Your on a website where the majority of people believe in things you hate apparently judging by your signature. You will never ever convince any one here to change their belief's therefore..a waste of time. Life's too short!!!! Be happy!!!

It seems to me I have as much right to debunk your wild claims as you have to make them.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ey guys im just new here... i have the same nightmare similar to this 1 and i dont know if these is a contact or somethin else(really a bad dream or wut)
*so i registered already here at ATS in order to share...

let me introduce 1st about my background...since childhood i use to be amazed about UFO's and sci-fi stuff, i watched UFO diaries(HBO) wayback in my gradeschool.. and i play computer games such as XCOM hahaha,and kept reading about area51,NWO,UFO's about roswell.. and i never had a dream of alien and such until i dreamed of it last wednesday night(nov 1,around 12midnight -2am)

heres the details

1st were all dark...seems lights out, then somethin projected an image not in my eyes but in my forehead...an image of an alien/ET, it seems old age and its color is inverted somethin like a negative of a film... then i said to myself "no" for 3 times... and i felt my head heavy that time..body cant move as if im not in control... (but i use to have this ability to jump out from a bad dream,but this time it wont work)as i felt my head heavy its like i heard or felt a "wrrrrrrrrrrrr" sound, and after the wrrr sound i felt my right arm moved but with an unknown force(i cant see coz all around me is dark)...its like being inspected(raise then back).. and after that i heard/felt again the "wrr" sound,similar to the duration of the 1st one...then i woke up but cant still move,but i cant slightly move may left body...but my right wont... i can see thru my left eye that im kind like floating in front of our 1st floor living room/frontin my father's room,so then i kept shouting..but no words comin out from my moith,im movin my left foot but nothin happens..until i heard/felt again the wrr sound but shorter duration...then suddenly im back to my bed lying...no sign of panting of whatsoever...it seems normal..then i check my cellphone for the time its around 2am...

is this a contact or wut...?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I don't hate anything- actually I find the vast majority of these stories really rather amusing! I hope that one day, somebody will post something convincing, and I belive it is good to look at the evidence for those who care to substantiate their stories.

As for trying and change what people belive- I would never try. I Really don't care what you belive in- it makes absolutley no difference to me at all

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hi there andre18, you asked me to send you a drawing of the 'being' I saw in my abduction experience. Well I drew one at the time, of me and the 'being' looking into the 'viewing screen' (full details in my thread) ... but I have the same problem ... don't know how to get it on here

Interesting that you say 'grey ... blue'.

Mine was blue/white was your's blue as well ? Just that I've never heard anyone else mention 'blues' before. Please read my threads I really want to hear from anyone who might have had a similar experience ... including the procedure that was performed on me.

The thread is called;

I NEED FEEDBACK ON THIS 'ABDUCTION' EXPERIENCE' (part 1 & 2).

A few people have read it but no-ones posted a reply yet ... I can't be the only one ... can I ?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

You absolutely do have the right to debunk any ideas that you think are untrue/ridiculous ... thing that puzzles me is why would you want to ... surely in your mind the things 'we' are sharing are 'a waste of time' to you ... does that mean you like wasting your time ... or are you a teeny bit scared that 'we' might be right ?

Just curious

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
excellent reply woodwytch took the words right out my mouth!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hi Pinoiboy, that's a strange experience you had. Since no-one really knows what these experiences are then it's hard to say what happened to you. Your experience didn't sound too bad but definitely very interesting. It could just be a part of a shared consciousness that we all have but the wierdness of the 'inspections' and the rest makes it a phenomena worth investigating. I think we've all had those times where you're screaming your head off for help and no-one hears you. Don't let folk tell you it didn't happen when you know it did either. I think this stuff, (frightening as it is sometimes), is very exciting too.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

As I said earlier, I don't find it time wasting- more sort of light entertainment. Some of the accounts on here are very interesting, from people who I don't think are hoaxers, and they seem to have had some really strange experiences. The vast majority of stories though are from people who are attention seekers. The people who claim to see greys every other day, but don't bother to get any sort of proof I find hardly credible.

I note that skeptics on this forum generally have a hostile reception (admittedly, for good reasons in some cases). It seems that rational explanations will always be treated as heracy by the true belivers. Almost as if they're a teeny bit scared that it may not be a paranormal experience after all.

As for being scared that "you might be right"- well I'd love you to be right, I really would. It would absolutley wonderful to meet a spacefearing nation- if only so they could show us how to run our planet properly! Unfortuantley, from my point of view there is no credible proof that ETs have visited the Earth, until the arival of that happy time, I shall remain skeptical, though not closed minded.

If only there was some tangible piece of evidence that could show "you were right"...if only...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
even though you reply politely it is still conducted in a patronizing way.. people, if anything like me, come on here to find other people with similar experiences, attention seeking doesnt really fit the bill, as this kind of subject can attract ridicule not attention.... you quite welcome to debunk, but people arent on here looking for sympathy, attention, most people are looking to find others who have been through the same, until you go through it, you will not understand.. or believe as it seems.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
An interesting dream I will grant you, but the very nature of dreams is their randomness, which may also account for the brief period where you believed you were being observed.

Had you consumed any alcohol, medicine, recreational drugs, spicy food or were you suffering any form of minor illness prior to retiring for the evening?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

The trouble is with a few posters on here, if you take a contrary oppinion or try to interject a little rationality into the proceedings, they deem it as an attack, and it becomes very difficult to have a sensible discussion.

I have not patronised you in anyway. I asked a simple question: "Is it reasonable to asume that a vived dream, is the result of ETs?" I see no problem with asking how people arive at that conclusion. I was hoping to understand how people reach that conclusion, but as usual someone decides that this must be an attack on them or their experiences.

The argument "You'll never understand what it's like because you've never experienced it" is getting rather old and tiresome.

But I guess your right, this isn't the place where one can discuss these things freely, since my ideas are not the same as yours, so I'll leave you to it, enjoy.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by MegaCurious

You had a bad dream and you conclude Extra Terrestrial visitors caused it? Why would you assume that? If you could travel amongst the stars, would you be interested in the dreams of simple creatures*

*I'm not calling you simple- rather I'm saying that we would all be rather simple critters to such advanced life forms

Hello may i ask how you know this information ?

You see what puzzles me a great deal is how you can make such a grand assumption about us being just simple creatures ?

And also an assumption about what importance dream's play in the bigger picture ?

By reading your post you totally put your self down you seem to think we as the human race are something that is found under one's shoe after a walk in the wood's.

This make's me wonder a great deal about the way you feel about yourself.

Take care.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 3-11-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OMG ... what have you done to that poor cat

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

OMG ... what have you done to that poor cat ?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't you like my new avatar? Internos helped me.Funny thing is I was just thinking to myself what a load of cat lovers there are on ATS, given the amount of avatars with cats or kittens. Now you're thinking I've blown mine up, lol.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Hey there wigit, your new avatar is great ... bit freaky ... but great. It was just a bit of a shock as I was scrolling down and there it was !!!

Made me laugh though and couldn't resist a quick comment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join