It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmare last night caused by greys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So I had a most terrable nitemare last nite? A woman doing a TV broadcast like news or something pulls out a gun and kills herself live on air, the camera pans dfown to show her head on the floor still twitching like she is still conscious. what is scary was it was SO vivid and desturbing. Then I woke up in the darkness and when I blinked/close my eyes I could see the head shape of a grey, with the eyes and nose slits and mouth slit..like an after image effect..I found this extremely horryfing and I could not sleep again so I got up since 3.45am..its like they implanted this into my mind to see my reaction>

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
ive had nightmares too where i wake up and just instinctively think of aliens... i had other personal experiences as a child... do you ever dream of other horrifying events such as plane crashes, death etc?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yes sometimes plane crash's but never have I been awake then saw this image effect in my eyelids. like when u look at say a bright screen for too long and close your eye. I saw this effect with a grey head from waking up

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
ive had nightmares too where i wake up and just instinctively think of aliens... i had other personal experiences as a child... do you ever dream of other horrifying events such as plane crashes, death etc?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It does seem the case that things outside ourselves can sometimes "get in" and steer our dreams. I've had stuff like that too. One time (I don't even know what the dream was) I woke up with the most terrible fright and a horrible face, like a wild dog, was floating in front of my eyes and moving with my blinks for what seemed like at least 10 - 15 seconds. I proceeded to put on all the lights in the house and discovered I'd turned my gas fire on full blast earlier on, instead of switching it off, in the living room. The heat was horrendous and there was no oxygen left in the room. Good job I had the nightmare.I've had a lot of plane crash dreams too. A few years back I dreamed I saw a slow-mo concorde fly over me and crash, and above my head was a Union Jack kite. I thought nothing of it till just a couple of days later when that concorde crashed into a hotel in Germany? I still didn't think much of it till they grounded all the UK concordes shortly after that crash.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by wigit]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
it would seem that dreams are getting a lot of time on ats recently, when people on here talk about being ready for a "big event" we all asumed it would be a mass sighting, but what if who ever is doing this, be it aliens or some1 else trying to make us think its aliens, are targeting us when we are most vonrable, when we are asleep and cant fight back, maybe its some kind of mental programing or the result of subliminal messages we are picking up from tv programs??

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
on the same lines of the dreams of plane crashes i dremped of a plane crashing in a large city just before 9/11 but there was no twin towers, just a train station and a strange building with a arched roof, kinda like a omaga cymble. the after i had a dream of a nother plane crash, this time i was comming out of my house and a twin engine airline jet went over my head and 1 of the engines fell off, then as the plane hit the ground i could see that a 747 had pased infront of the crashed plane just before it came down.. no idea what that was about tho

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
that is really strange, a few months before 9/11 i developed a fear of planes.. a few years ago i dreamnt almost everynight of plane crashes, im never on the plane, just witness the crash either close up or at a distance, i sometimes get this feeling after the dreams that its a message showing me how incorrectly we use fuel and technology, although i have no idea where this comes from, i had an abduction experience as a child and nothing has been the same since.. subsequently, i cant fly on a plane, it terrifies me.. but id hop on a spaceship anytime

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
that is really strange, a few months before 9/11 i developed a fear of planes..
Believe it or not, IT'S TRUE by the way, I telephoned the police the very day before 911 to report a joy rider/pilot who I thought was actually going to crash into ME with his small plane. He was swooping over the houses in my street, skimming the rooftops, and at one point was coming towards me at a 45 degree angle and I thought I was going to die. Never seen anything like it in my life.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Strangely I had a dream a couple of days ago in which I was dreaming that I was about to wake up and when I did, a grey was standing before my bed looking at me and then he proceeded to move his head near mine. I was not scared at all but soon afterwards the image turned into white static like what you see on the television and I woke up. It was very vivid and strange because nothing like that has ever happened to me before and had to question whether or not it happened.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

You know, you bring up a point I've always wondered. If oxygen defeciency to any extent is what causes nightmares. Where you feel flustered or tense while in a dream, or even having a dream go from normal to tense and in some cases terrifying and it's correlation of being face first on a pillow, or what have you... I notice when I have dreams with tension in them, I'm usually smashed against a pillow or blankets.. Just a thought..

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jainatorres

I wouldn't worry about it too much. You'd be doing yourself more harm than good assuming it was anything more than a subconsciencely driven dream that you didn't shake coming out of sleep. I'm sure the galactic travelers have more to do than scare the hell out of you.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I had this one dream that some aliens or crazy stuff gave me (actually, there's a ton of them, but...) with a newscaster in it. She saying that terrorists exploded a nuclear bomb in a southern US city or something like that, then the image cut to like a commuter train or something.
Really crazy!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
if you have seen a alien, grey, blue, human looking, in a dream or what ev….draw it as best you can, and post it here, I’d do it, but I don’t know how to post pics…..

I think if we get enough pics, we can a get an idea of what they look like, and maybe some resemblances which would be cool.

All I can do is describe them….

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

You had a bad dream and you conclude Extra Terrestrial visitors caused it? Why would you assume that? If you could travel amongst the stars, would you be interested in the dreams of simple creatures*

*I'm not calling you simple- rather I'm saying that we would all be rather simple critters to such advanced life forms

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
timeline, you have a point but,, we humans spend milions on studying lesser creachers, and what if the aliens are incapable of dreaming!! man couldnt fly so we studdyed birds and then made are own wings

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I just felt like 'they' did it to study my emotional reaction, I cannot understand why this is. But the dream 'felt' more vivid than other nightmares I had and when I woke up sensed something else was watching me? And when I would blink/close my eyes was the afterimage of a grey aliens face

I have had plenty of nightmares before and its no big deal. I get sleep paralysis quite often but never attribute that to Aliens I just yell myself awake so Im more attuned to my sleep states.

Originally posted by timelike
reply to post by MegaCurious

You had a bad dream and you conclude Extra Terrestrial visitors caused it? Why would you assume that? If you could travel amongst the stars, would you be interested in the dreams of simple creatures*

*I'm not calling you simple- rather I'm saying that we would all be rather simple critters to such advanced life forms

[edit on 2-11-2007 by jainatorres]

[edit on 2-11-2007 by jainatorres]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Firstly, we're talking about going out into the back yard to study ants- we're talking about travelling between the stars. That's a big venture! A lot of orgaziation, a lot of motivation, and requires a little evidence (for me) to show that is indeed the case.

Secondly if we assume aliens are here and further these aliens can't dream, how would they have a concept of dreaming and hence conduct a search for it?

In the cold light of day, it all seems rather unlikely, don't you think?

PS It's Timelike

[edit on 2-11-2007 by timelike]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Why would they be studying your emotional reaction? If we take the ETH as true, then these greys as they're called have been here a long time. Surely any species capable of stellar travel whose agenda includes studying humans psychological make up would have all the material they require by now? After all they've been here over 50 years or thousands of years depending on which version of UFOlore you choose to believe!

The point is, you had a vivid dream. That doesn't point to aliens probing your emotions. I had a vivid dream two nights ago. Seriously, I woke up and there was a Dalek in my bedroom!!! After about 30 seconds it faded away, and all was well again. I could choose to believe that the Daleks were monitoring me.

I'm not wishing to be rude, but our brains "fill in the dots" for us from confusing data- they've evolved over millions of years to do just that. This is why, for me a vivid dream is not convincing evidence of ET contact.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If thats true, why do we keep training anthropologists or new Psychologists or new ANYTHING, since all the research has been 'done' before we were even born!?! Isn't there always something new to learn, for a society and an individual? Maybe it was a trainee alien who wanted to use me like a student would use a lab rat in order to learn? You cannot deny this either my friend!

Originally posted by timelike

Why would they be studying your emotional reaction? If we take the ETH as true, then these greys as they're called have been here a long time. Surely any species capable of stellar travel whose agenda includes studying humans psychological make up would have all the material they require by now? After all they've been here over 50 years or thousands of years depending on which version of UFOlore you choose to believe!

The point is, you had a vivid dream. That doesn't point to aliens probing your emotions. I had a vivid dream two nights ago. Seriously, I woke up and there was a Dalek in my bedroom!!! After about 30 seconds it faded away, and all was well again. I could choose to believe that the Daleks were monitoring me.

I'm not wishing to be rude, but our brains "fill in the dots" for us from confusing data- they've evolved over millions of years to do just that. This is why, for me a vivid dream is not convincing evidence of ET contact.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
As me signature says...

<<   2 >>

join