It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy pays Wired for botnet article to discredit Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This video was just posted on youtube.
The other days Wired magazine accused supporters of Ron Paul of using BOT mailing to flood Ron Paul related emails in a spam attempt. In this video it shows the author of the Wired article has posted "her mission accomplished" posting in a Rudy forum. She also asks "for payment" for the article.
The information in the video is shocking, but then again it was not something that directly hurts Paul's campaign. If this video is true however it could be crushing to the Rudy campaign. More investigation is needed, but I figured this needed to be shared.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by robwerden]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It would be nice if the video's author had some mouse skills and we could read the text instead of just a grey blur...

I think I'll go check out Rudi's blog though, that might make things clearer.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Shame on you, Rudy....

Do you honestly need to stoop to such underhanded tactics in order to garner a few more votes...

Pretty low IMO....and lets face it, is campaign largely has been about his so called "leadership" after 9/11...

If any nation chooses a leader based on such things, then that nation truly deserves the leaders it gets...

Rudy would be a poor choice....As would Billary...

Ron Paul 2008 is the way to go, guys and gals...

So when its your turn to vote, get of your bums, get to a booth and cast your vote...Do not die wondering on this one...

Your country and the rest of the world over the next four years depends on how you guys vote....

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I went to the forum in question and it looks like there is very little traffic.
The forum it self does not look like a official Rudy forum, and it may have been a hoax.
The content there is very suspicious. I think the forum and the video may be linked together as some scam to get Ron Paul fans sent on a wild goose chase.

This may be an attempt to anger Ron Paul fans into getting up in arms about the article and start slinging accusations against Rudy.

While this could be an attempt by a Ron Paul fan to help start rumors against Rudy, there is also the possibility this is simply a viral plan to give a troublemaker attention.

Ill see what else I can find

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My thoughts too. The forum is bogus, half the posts are parodies and the other half are people who don't realize it's a parody.

new topics

top topics

join