It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Kipriyanovich: Russian indigo child

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamclement
check here for an 'are you an indigo child' test:

Looks like I am too.

Judging from the questions, I think a majority of ATSers are also indigos.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i have no idea about the authenticity of his claims and i can't listen as my dialup modem will not let me.

i will research into 'indigos' momentarily

i have heard through speaking to a number of researchers that the second sun is infact nebiru or however you wish to spell it and we will see it at the same time as we travel through a photon belt at the equator of the galaxy. in 2012. that the mayan calenday depicts the position of the earth in the galaxy

this is what the catastrophy will be, no-one has any clue of the effect this belt could have on the earth

there are many other effects that this is having on the earth already

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
what I found to be of interest, and to Boris' credit, was his doomsday warning.

Ironic as that may sound, I found solice, that for once someone is pinning the cause on something completely natural and far removed from man.

Of all the end-time drek I've read, I actually wonder a bit about what he said regarding this. Solar flares and water shortages. 2009, and again in 2012.

I hold very little credence to the 2012 stuff (it's not an end, it's cyclical reset), but the sun is pretty much capable of wiping us out, should it decide to "burp".

It's possible solar patterns could be identified (not like, but possible) and maybe the mayan calendar is simply coincidence.

But, if anything were to bring about doomsday - I can totally agree that it would be the sun that does it - not us.

Interesting indeed, I have read/heard somewhere that the solar flare activity this past 6 to 8 months have been minimal to none. I also read/heard that next year they think it will be a more than normal solar flare activity... reminds me of the twilight zone where durring the night people could see like it was day time, they thought that the sun went nova and were ready to be burnt up.. when in fact it was a massive solar flare that cooked the side of the earth facing the sun. getting close to next year...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I should add that the Indigo test linked on the previous page reminded me a lot of a Simpsons episode where Bart and Maggie take a career aptitude test. One of the questions was something like...

If I could be any animal I would be (a) a carpenter ant, (b) a nurse shark, or (c) a lawyer bird.

Like I mentioned previously, it appears that I am an Indigo. Is there any science behind this?

Seems like something created by new ager to make people feel better... no harm in that per se, but I'm surprise people are falling for this.

And why are suppose non-conformists conforming to this belief? adamclement are you swallowing this hook, line, and sinker?

[edit on 16/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's been shown multiple times that most ''characteristics'' of indigo children can be seen in many teenagers.

So either some majority of the world population is an indigo child.
Or the test is crud.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

hmmmm.....maybe there's something to it, maybe not.......i'm more inclined to believe at the moment...interseting article:

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adamclement

Great link!

I think the 2 Davids quoted in the article make good points...

But "I would not call them Indigo children. I would simply say it's a bright child who misbehaves."

"The view in medicine is that ADHD is a defect. It's a disorder," he says. "If you're a parent, the idea of 'gifted' is much more appealing than the idea of a disorder."

Still, I'd rather tell a kid that s/he might be an indigo child, rather than shove Ritalin (or any other drug) down her/his throat.

I found it interesting that there appears to be a niche market for Indigos. That one movie they mentioned grossed $1.2 million.

I think the labels applied by both new agers and even the ones applied by mainstream psychologists are borderline pseudosciences. I believe Noam Chomsky said something similar regarding the "science" of psychology.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
"This partial congruence between the truth about the world and what the human science-forming capacity produces at a given moment yields science. Notice that it is just blind luck if the human science-forming capacity, a particular component of the human biological endowment, happens to yield a result that conforms more or less to the truth about the world."

so in other words, we mess about with stuff, see if anything happens, then if anything does create a theory to explain it.....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Could Boris be an extraordinary intelligent story teller? Child prodigies are there, everybody admits and there had been, have been and are several of them. So this child prodigy might have diverted his energies to that end of astronomical science fiction. This is just a guess. I may be wrong too.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Do not know why but the first time i read this thread the "alien human hybrid" theory entered my perceptions.Not saying that this is the case here but what better why of either manipulating or influencing a species than merely to just introduce successfully a % of hybrids into the gene pool of the human race.Of course i have no real evidence of such a scenario but the cases that Bud Hopkins has documented in several of his books seems to indicate a possible alien species that are focused on human eggs and sperm cultivations.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join