It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Kipriyanovich: Russian indigo child

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don’t know what to make of this, indigo children phenomena……?

Boris Kipriyanovich is an Indigo Child (apparently), probably the most famous in Russia. Boriska, or 'little Boris', after Gennady Belimov, a university professor in the Volgograd region of Russia, witnessed Boriska, then aged just seven, astound an adult audience during a camping trip in which he held them spellbound for an hour and a half as he recounted tales of past lives on Mars and Lemuria, and warned of catastrophes due to affect the Earth in 2009 and 2013. Belimov had the presence of mind to record Boriska's monologue, and within a short time word was spreading within Russia about what this diminutive prophet had to say, especially once the story was picked by Moscow's premier newspaper.

english.pravda.ru...

www.phils.com.au...

[edit on 1-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Heh, I remember reading about this kid a while ago. Given at face value, the stuff he said is astonishing. But I have to take it with a grain of salt, unfortunately.

It is a rather fascinating subject in it's own right anyway, and apparently it's a real phenomenon. I understand that they are recognized as Indigo Children to a degree by the mainstream, but the children are more or less categorized as exceptionally difficult, sometimes gifted, often times autistic and generally aloof.

*shrug*

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

yeah, proof, proof, and more proof....i know...but if it's all made up, you've got to admire the imagination of the kid.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I do not believe he has made it up.

There will be a interview with him coming up on Project Camelot soon. For some reason, its taking a long time.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

yeah, thats where i heard about this in the first place.....I can't wait for the interview..

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
sounds very interesting, considering I'm half Russian.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
what I found to be of interest, and to Boris' credit, was his doomsday warning.

Ironic as that may sound, I found solice, that for once someone is pinning the cause on something completely natural and far removed from man.

Of all the end-time drek I've read, I actually wonder a bit about what he said regarding this. Solar flares and water shortages. 2009, and again in 2012.

I hold very little credence to the 2012 stuff (it's not an end, it's cyclical reset), but the sun is pretty much capable of wiping us out, should it decide to "burp".

It's possible solar patterns could be identified (not like, but possible) and maybe the mayan calendar is simply coincidence.

But, if anything were to bring about doomsday - I can totally agree that it would be the sun that does it - not us.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by guavas

I just can't figure out how this kid new about all the 2012, if he is hoaxing all this....is it just a coincidence that he’s end of the world date is the same as the Mayan calendar.

Did he at such a young age go on the internet and type in ‘future date conspiracies’ or something like that and then make up the mars story?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
More interesting stuff on the indigo situation

youtube.com...

Spiritual clairvoyant Dr. Doreen Virtue appeared discusses the Crystal Children, a type of child born since 1995 that has unusual attributes such as very large eyes, telepathy, and fearlessness. Virtue had previously studied the Indigo phenomenon (children born starting around 1975) who also showed remarkable behaviors. Calling them "warrior spirits," she said Indigos could be reincarnated Pleiadeans and Atlanteans who have psychic powers but often feel they are misunderstood.

Some of the Indigos have more energy than they know what to do with, leading to an ADD diagnosis, Virtue said. She likes to think of ADD as "Attention Dialed into a Different Dimension" rather than Attention Deficit Disorder. Instead of being treated with Ritalin, she advocated use of multivitamins and avoiding food dyes and sugar products.

Now a generation later, Virtue said that some of the Indigo kids are in their 20's and are giving birth to Crystal Children. Some of these children have been called autistic, but she thinks this could be a misinterpretation because many of the Crystals don't feel the need to talk because they can communicate without words. Through surveys she conducted, Virtue found that Crystal children apparently need less sleep, have a great love for animals, and seem to be able to communicate with unseen entities and angels. She suggested that they may be reincarnated Lemurians who are arriving en masse to raise the bar on human behavior and create a more peaceable world.
Dr. Doreen Virtue is a clairvoyant metaphysician who holds Ph.D., M.A., and B.A. degrees in counseling psychology. She is a former director of a teenage drug and alcohol recovery program, as well as other psychological programs. Doreen now works with Angel Therapy in her writing and teaching activities. Doreen is the author of 22 books, which include "The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children", "Messages from Your Angels" and "Healing with the Angels".

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I suppose I'm about to get into trouble here, but regarding the children with the "big" eyes... I don't seem to be able to find any definitive pics of them. I know... I know... I'm one of the folks who generally looks at these types of things and poohs at them.

In all sincerity, I have had a re-think. I won't pooh on things, but I would really like to see a more "organized" attempt on the part of folks who have these claims (indigo and crytsal children) to educate the rest of us.

I will be here with an open mind, if anyone wants to take the time and effort to help me see what you see...

No hassles, no arguments, just want to see what I am, apparently, missing.

Thanks, or not, depending on your decision to educate, or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
'sigung86'

look, i have no idea what the hell is going on with these indigo children, that's why i made this thread......

i certainly believe in aliens..........i think it's true that there are many people who have recently been born with 'gifts' or are just better at absorbing things / taking in information.

i don't know if aliens are involved, is it just a natural part of human evolution, like a reality of the tv series 'heroes' but without the super-powers eg flying, super speed, etc....

Or at the start of the movie 'star ship troopers' where the guy can talk and communicate with his pet.......

[edit on 4-11-2007 by andre18]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'd just like to say that i really doubt he's making it all up. The stuff that he's said is not of the mental capacity a kid his age could explain in such detail, as he's been telling of this stuff since he could talk.

It's all incredibly interesting...

You know he also mentioned that the poles would shift
and he told of how Mars lost it's atmosphere - which i have read elsewhere. Actually, i think he claims he was a Martian in a past life...

[edit on 18/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Oops...

[edit on 18/6/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hello,

First of I'm new to this forum.

Regarding the Boriska thing, I dont know whether this connection would make sense to you but here is what I made of it.

I guess you would have heard of the 'Webbot Project'. I have been tracking this thing for a while now and let me tell you they are pretty accurate, and you would need me to tell you that you could check it out on google. Most of it comes out through an Economics website www.urbansurvival.com or you could also go to www.halfpasthuman.com

Anyways 'the Webbot Project' also predicts some major water related catasrophe in 2009. I have little reason to doubt their judgement although I hope that nothing happens. But let me reiterate that their track record is envious.

Although skecptics who want to disprove it can definately find a way, as they find with everything. The point is not to believe or not believe but I think it is to understand their concept and how much they have already predicted rightly. The latest example would be the China Quake.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi,
I am folowing the path of Boriska, He is a little darling.Everything what he is say is absolutly true. Many people has very closed mind and very uneducated to understand many things. He is a very highly educated person, he has got his knowledge in his many past lifes and has brought here to earth with a mission. He is a very special human being, we must
appreciate that, He came here to help for Humanity. We need more of
these kind of people in this Earth. Very trying times coming soon. Like
in the time of Noah. People called him idiot, but when the big waves came
they have been bashing the side of the boat, to let them in!!!!!!!! What you
think? I love Boriska with all my heart.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm only 30 minutes in but, poor boy...

He says himself that he isn't a telepath (yet), but despite this they keep asking him about it. When his mom comes in, they say that he can use telepathy to communicate with his mother!! Has I type this, the interviewer keeps putting words in his mouth.

The kid admits to reading fantasy novels. Perhaps this has something to do with his stories?

Turning Jupiter into a sun (star)?!?
Does this even make sense to anyone?

Personally, I call BS on this one. I can only hope that the boy can have a normal life, but it sounds like everyone around him is nuts.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
check here for a thread on making a second sun from jupiter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW.... I AM AN INDIGO CHILD.....

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
check here for an 'are you an indigo child' test:

www.okcupid.com...

<<   2 >>

join